Chapter 21

So I decided to post this chapter cause the last one was really really short. Next chapter you will definitely get some Dean action!!! I'm so excited! Picture the outfit on the side as a long dress by the way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we boarded the jet, I watched tv and had some noodles and faster then I thought possible we were back on school grounds. Rosie looked excited while Chad was pissed that his new girlfriend will most likely get attacked by all of the guys in the school. When we walked off the plane the principal said that we should rest for the remainder of the day. I walked back to Chad’s dorm and flopped on the couch and fell asleep while Rosie and Chad did something productive.

“Hey get up.” Someone said shaking me. I rubbed my eyes to see Rosie.

“Why?”

“Your  stupid principle thinks he can do anything with us and is having an event in two hours where the students can take pictures with us to raise money for the school.” She said grumpily.

I got up from the couch and looked around.

“What do we have to wear?”

“Dress and heals.” She said. “I thought coming here, I wouldn’t have to dress up for anything. Just bum around in shorts and a tee shirt, you know?” she said in her accent.

“Do you need something to borrow?”

“Actually I do. I only brought comfortable clothes.”

“Ok we can go to my dorm and get clothes.” We exited the dorm and ran while laughing to my dorm. It was very fun and looked like something she needed, to loosen up a bit. I unlocked the door and we walked into my room.

“Pick anything you want.” I said gesturing to my side of the closet. I was relieved that no one was here.

She pulled out my navy blue one shoulder dress that stopped above the knee and my black heels and went to change while I wore a black heart shaped dress that flowed down passed my ankles with black gladiator heels.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and Rosie insisted to do my hair and makeup. When she was finished I had red lips and black eyeliner on the top that winged out and my hair was waved to the side which gave me a classic but sexy look.

“You are really good at this.” I said amazed.

“If I didn’t become a model I wanted to be a makeup artist so at least I can be around models.” She said honestly.

We left the dorm soon after she finished her makeup and I had to say we both looked equally good. Not one of us upstaged the other. We walked down the hall to a huge room that had a photographer and a line with eager boys. Most of them already paid and looked at us.

“So what do we do?” I said.

“The line over there is for you,” he said pointing to me. “and the other is for you.” He said pointing to Rosie. “Then the other line is for people to take pictures with both of you.” I looked at that line it was the fullest.