Chapter 20

Ok for the next chapter I need to post two pics and watpad won't let me so here is Rosie's outfit for the next chapter, then in the next chapter I will post Kristen's look. Hope you enjoy and I'm really sorry for the short chapters....highschool starts up again in a week and I'm stressed thinking about school again! (EXCUSE THE BUNNY IN THE PIC AND SHIA...BUT THAT"S HER OUTFIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the night ended Chad and I arrived back in our room at three in the morning. I flopped down on the bed not wanting to get up, I was so tired.

“I had a great night.” Chad said. “Thank you for introducing me to Rosie. She just has this quality about her that I love.”

“You’re welcome.” I mumbled into my pillow.

“Get changed lazy bum, don’t ruin Rosie’s dress.” He said

I groaned as I got up and zipped the dress off and walked into the closet to get my pajamas and toothbrush.

“I’m headed to the bathrooms down the hallway to brush my teeth” I said already changed in my pjs.

“Yah yah.”

I walked down the hallway and into the bathroom too brush my teeth. When I was done I washed the makeup off of my face and walked back into the room. Chad was already sound asleep and I jumped on my bed face down and waited for sleep to come.

I woke up to a knock on the door. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It read twelve. The knocking came again and I groaned.

“Chad get the door.” I muffled. He moved the sheets around him and he opened the door in only his boxers.

“Oh hey.” I heard. I opened my eyes to see Rosie at the door. She was blushing and asked to come in.

“The jet comes at one so I thought you guys would be ready by now.” She said looking at me still in bed.

“What?” I didn’t know that. I got out of bed and went in the closet and pulled on my shorts and v-neck I packed. I ran my fingers through my knotted hair and through Chad’s bag at him so he could change.

“Ok I will meet you guys in the lobby when you are finished. You have twenty minutes because we have to still drive to the jet.”

I added some mascara and lip gloss before we stepped out the door and met Rosie in the lobby. I said bye to some of the models in the lobby and we ran to the limo waiting for us. When we got in I sighed and closed my eyes. When I opened them Chad and Rosie were kissing.

“Can’t you feel the love tonight?” I sang. They pulled away and Rosie blushed.

“God I need a boyfriend.” I said to myself.

“Chace seemed to like you.” Rosie said.

“I’m just a regular girl, he can have an girl out there. He doesn’t like me.”

“Sure, believe what you want.” She said.