Chapter 7

So I was disapointed that I asked for 5 votes and only got 2....so that's why there was a long delay....The more comments, or votes, I will upload faster because I'm already half way through the book and just have to upload so its all on the readers...Enjoy this chapter, sorry its kinda short.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night I changed into a red bikini and tied my hair into a high ponytail. As I grabbed a towel I saw Tyler, Blaze, and Ryan staring at me.

“You guys it’s not nice to stare.” I said.

“Well, I don’t think you should wear that.” Blaze said.

“Why is it ripped?” I said checking it out.

“No of course not. It’s just you look really hot in that and if you think guys are all over you in clothes what are they going to say when they see you in that?” Blaze replied.

“This is my favorite bikini. I will buy more this weekend then.” They nodded as I followed them out the door to the pool. In the hallways guys were looking at me and bumping into things occasionally. I should have put something over it at least until we got to the pool.

At the pool Matt, James, Robert and Paul were already waiting for us and saved some chairs for us.

“I thought you were hot before but now your smoking.” Paul said. I laughed as I slipped off my flip-flops and put my towel on a chair.

Now it was my turn to gawk at them as they all took off their shirts. They all were super built and had abs that I felt like touching. I was in heaven literally to have so many guys around me without a shirt.

“So you told us we weren’t allowed to stare but your staring at us?” Ryan said. I shook it off and blushed. I was about to jump into the pool when I felt myself get lifted and I was screaming as the water enveloped me. I swam to the top to see Tyler’s hair stick to his face and he was laughing.

“Hey that was not funny!”  I said. “It was to me mate.” He said. The rest of the day we had a blast and we had to walk back to the dorm to get ready for school tomorrow. When I entered the dorm I was still wet and I needed a shower badly.

“You guys went to the pool without me? Did you even think of telling me?” I saw Dean say.

“We thought you would be busy doing your own thing.” I said.

“You could of told me anyway. I have been bored like crazy doing nothing waiting for at least one of you to get back then I get a call that you were all at the pool.” He looked mad.

“I’m sorry. We should have asked. It was my idea anyway so don’t blame them.” I said pushing through him to the bathroom. I took my shower and washed my hair to get rid of the nasty chlorine smell. I was humming to myself “Ice” by LIGHTS. 

“Kristen, I’m sorry I got mad over a stupid thing like the pool.” I heard.

“Oh my god! How did you get in here? Don’t you dare open this shower Dean!”

“If I wanted to open the shower I would already have, but I needed to talk to you in private because of the other guys.”

“Oh.” Was all I said?

“So I’m sorry again. But don’t think me apologizing is going to make me into a better person now.” He said.

“Ok.” I peaked my head out of the shower and he was super close to the curtain. So close if I went any faster my head would have bumped right into him.

“Can you pass me my towel?” I said pointing to it.

“Can I see you without a towel?” he said smirking.

“In your dreams, please get me my towel.” He smiled as he handed it to me. I dried my self in the towel and wrapped it around me to get out to see him sitting on the closed toilet.

“Can you get out so I can change?”

“Can I see you change?” Ugh he is annoying. I grabbed my pajamas and locked myself in the room. I changed quickly and went out to get food. Once again Ryan made a delicious feast of steak and potatoes and I brushed my teeth.

I climbed into the bed and Dean turned off the light. He went under the covers and stared at me as he brought me closer to his shirtless body that was radiating off warmth.

“Do you even have a boyfriend? I heard that you do and they go here.” He said seriously.

“Yes I do.” He closed his eyes but stared at me again.

“You know you’re not a bad person. Only when you want to be, like before in the bathroom. You were different up until the part you became perverted again.”

“Is that a compliment?” I could almost see his smirk through the dark.

“I guess so.”

“Ok time to shut up I’m tired.” He said. I put my head into his chest and pulled him closer liking the heat.