Chapter 3

On the side is a picture of Dean

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh my gosh! I can’t share a room with you!” I said. “I will sleep on the couch.” I said making up my mind.

“Ryan sleeps on the couch. The other room has two beds and then the couch is the pull out bed.” He said smiling. Damn him. I went up to my suitcase and saw it was slightly open.

“Did you open my bags?” I said.

“Of course. It’s a guys dream to see what a girl has. I paid close attention to your bras.”

I took a hair bow off my wrist and tied my hair up in a messy ponytail. I stripped out of my leather jacket and got up.

“What time is it?”

“Its 7:45.”

“Crap! I have to go to the auditorium.”

“Why?”

“The principal called me there.” I said to Dean.

I ran out the door and followed the maps around the school and saw the principal waiting for me on the stage. He had a walkie-talkie that connected to the intercom.

“May all students and faculty please report to the auditorium, thank you?” He put it in his pocket as he stared at me.

“Please wait at the side of the stage until I call you out.”

Backstage I heard a whole bunch of chatter and the principles scream silenced them.

“I would like to show this school our newest student Kristen Farrow.” I walked onto stage as I heard some people gasp and whistle.

“She applied for this school and we had to accept her for her excellent grades. So she is the first girl to ever attend this school!” He said smiling. “Wait what?” I screamed in my head. Of course all around me in the audience were only guys they all smirked at me and waved. I turned away blushing. Why was everyone so good-looking?

“Kristen over here is a senior and is seventeen so please treat her with as much respect as possible.” He said. I walked off the stage as I felt all eyes on me. The principle dismissed us and I walked towards the schools food court. I remember the brochure saying they had Starbucks here. The place was already packed with talking guys and when I walked in it got silent then people went back to their conversations.

I was the only one in line and I ordered a vanilla bean frappuccino.

“Excuse me can I buy that for you?” I turned around to see a guy staring at me.

“No it’s ok, thanks anyway.” I reached into my pockets and couldn’t find my money.

“Having a problem?”

“Of course not, it’s here somewhere.”

I reached into my butt pocket and found it in there. I handed it to the cashier and smiled. Then he handed the money back to me.

“Your friend over here already paid.” I turned to see the guy smiling.

“Err thank you I guess.” I said.

“No problem. Want to sit with me?” he said. I nodded and I headed toward a table with my warm drink in hand.

“My name is Logan by the way.” I blushed when I realized he actually looked like Logan Lerman, which was one of my celebrity crushes. I took a sip of my coffee and the warm liquid went down my throat.

“So what made you decide to apply to an all boys school? Was it the fact that there would be so many guys drooling over you? Because I think you’re doing a pretty good job of it. Most of the guys here have been at this school since freshman year so they have literally been girl deprived unless there are dorm parties or they go shopping outside of the school.”

“My mom actually applied me here. I didn’t know this was an all boys school until before in the auditorium.”

“No wonder why you were blushing on stage when you looked around.” I took another huge gulp.

“Want some of the coffee? You did pay.” I said offering.

“No it’s fine. Anyway who are the lucky guys that are dorming with you?”

“There names are Ryan, Blaze, Tyler and Dean.”  I said.

“That sucks, Dean is a total player but I guess the rest are kind of cool. I don’t know though because I don’t talk to them.” He said looking around.

“Well I guess I will be leaving now, there are a whole bunch of guys glaring at me, so I will see you around I guess?” he said standing up.

“Yes, hopefully we have a class together tomorrow.” I said smiling.

“If you need anything just find me. I can be a really good friend or something more if you want? It was nice meeting you Kristen.”

“Thanks.” He grabbed a bag from off hischair and walked away. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So who is your favorite character so far? Who do you think Kristen will end up with...

Comment, fan, Vote.