Chapter 26

So this is going to be short again, I just felt bad that I haven't uploaded in a while. I have been sick at home for three days now and so I'm behind in my A.P. classes so I'm freaking out. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment, Fan, Vote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I sat waiting patiently for my families arrival I had this strange feeling that something wrong was going to happen. I got up from the bed I was sitting on and paced around the room in my black dress and heals. I told everyone to dress nice because I didn’t want to give my parents the wrong impression. I walked out of the room and made my way to the living room where Chad, Tyler and Rosie sat talking amongst themselves.

“Have any of you seen Dean yet?” I asked nervously.

“Nope.” They all said.

“You don’t think he’s ditching right?” I said.

“Of course not. Maybe he’s just running a little late, Dean is...well Dean and needs to take some time for himself before something major happens.” Tyler said.

“Well I’m thankful to all of you that you all want to meet my family. I don’t know why, but I feel so nervous meeting my own family. It’s probably the fact that I haven’t seen them in a while.” I said smiling sheepishly.

“Probably,” Chad said. “But your welcome I wouldn’t miss this for the world. I need to meet the people that brought my sis into the world.” He said grinning.

Rosie helped Chad with the tie around his neck while Tyler finished tucking in his button down as the door opened.

“Sorry I’m late.” Dean said walking in. I took in his appearance and a frown developed on my face.

“Dean why aren’t you dressed up?” I said taking in his white v-neck and famous leather jacket.

“I don’t dress up.” he said emphasizing don't.

“Well you couldn’t dress up at least once? Just to meet my family Dean? They are going to take one look at you and say "He's trouble".”

“Well I don’t care, this is how I dress and if they can’t except me the way I am, then at least I know that you except me.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

“But-”

“No but’s Kristen.” I sighed when there was a knock on the door.

“C’mon let’s get this over with.” I said pulling on his hand.

“You go out first, I need to pee.” he said.

“Now? You need to pee now?” I said getting frustrated.

“Well sorry that my bladder is going to explode." he said while making his way into the bathroom. I walked toward the door that Chad opened and when I saw my parents and older brother standing there, a huge smile went across my face.

“There’s my girl.” My dad said as he gave me a huge hug.

“Hey dad.” I said loving the way his warmth enveloped me and the smell of wood on a fire flew up my nose. I stepped out of the hug and embraced my mother as the smell of the same perfume she always used suffocated me. Next was my brother Mike who looked awesome. He grew a little taller and I could see the muscles trying to break out of his blue button down shirt.

“Mike, you look great.” I said as he stood on my tip toes to give him a hug.

“Thanks squirt. You look gorgeous.” He said as he tried to ruffle my hair but I gave him a playful punch in the arm warning him to not even think about it.

“So, are you the lovely boy that has caught my daughter’s eye?” I heard my mom say. I turned toward her direction to see her talking to Chad. “He’s a keeper Kristen.” She said looking at him.

“No ma’am, I ‘m Chad. Kristen and I think of ourselves more as siblings then partners.” Chad said uncomfortably.

“Is it the one with the accent?” Mike said cracking his knuckles.

“I’m afraid not.” Tyler said looking slightly worried.

“Sorry I’m late.” Dean said walking in.

My whole family turned to the source of the voice and a slight frown tried to make their way onto their faces but they tried to hide it with a blank expression. Dean stood out with everyone well dressed as he still wore his leather jacket and jeans. This was definitely going to be a long day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was this chapter? How was everyone's day back to school or life in school write now? I'm kind of curious...