Chapter 11

On the side is Kristen's outfit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to a bare chest the way I do every morning. What time was it?

“Dean, get off I can’t move.”

“No, I’m so tired.”

I turned around to see the clock say 11:11. I wish you would get off me Dean. At that exact moment, Dean rolls off and stares at the clock.

“Damn it’s late.”

“Thank you wish.” I mutter under my breath.

“What was that?” he says.

“Nothing.” I say smiling.

“Go get dressed so we can go then.”

I walked towards the closet and turned towards my side. I grabbed my outfit and walked into the bathroom making sure to lock the door.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a white loose graphic tee with a tan cardigan. Then I pulled the hair tie out of my hair and styled it wavy. When I walked out, Dean looked at me then walked back into the closet. Weirdo I thought to myself as I walked to the kitchen.

“Good morning my dear lady friend.” Tyler said with happiness. I enveloped him in a hug. “So where are you going?”

“I’m going to the mall with Dean.”

“Can I come?”

“Go ask Dean he’s driving me.”

“Damn, he has a convertible.” Man all hopes of not being alone with Dean faded.

“Do you want breakfast? Ryan made some before he left to the gym with Blaze.”

“Of course I love his cooking.” I said excited.

In the kitchen I grabbed two chocolate waffles and drowned it in syrup as I ate by myself.

“Hey, I’m heading to the gym now, so good luck with Dean.” He said smiling.

“Bye Tyler, don’t miss me too much!” I said as he walked out the door blushing.

Dean always skipped breakfast sometimes so I packed the rest of the waffles and put them into the fridge. I walked back into the bedroom to get my brown leather bag when Dean came out of the bathroom wearing a similar outfit to mine.

“What the hell? You’re not matching me!” I said.

“You don’t have the right to say anything when I’m driving you.” He said smirking.

He was wearing a plain white v-neck t-shirt, with a tan cardigan like mine, dark blue jeans, and brown combat boots. He made my outfit look good. Wait did I just admit he was good looking?

“So out of all days instead of wearing your signature leather jacket you have to wear a cardigan and outfit identical to mine?”

“Yes.” Was all he said then he walked toward the door opening it for me? “Let’s move it it’s a Saturday so it’s going to be packed.

When we arrived at the mall I was so relieved. The car ride over was so silent and the convertible made my hair crazy so when I stepped out I patted my hair down back into place the way it was before entering the mall.

“So where to first?”

I searched around at all the stores around me. “Forever 21?”

We started walking over toward the store and I ran in already spotting something really cute.

“Are we almost finished? I’m hungry.” He said tired. I had already dragged Dean to Forever 21, Aeropostale, Hollister, Wet Seal, and Abercrombie.

“I need one more store, but you can go eat.” I said.

“Why?”

“I don’t want you to walk into Victoria Secrets with me!” I said blushing.

“Oh hell yah we are going.” He said sounding more awake and dragging me into the store.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I love Dean!!!