Chapter 2

“Excuse me? Does anyone mind me sitting next to them?” I asked sheepishly. I wasn’t even the shy one but with this many guys in one environment was really intimidating. A whole bunch of guys raised their hands even though their seat was pretty much filled. I walked toward the back to the only empty seat with a guy in it.

“Can I sit here?” I asked.

“You can sit where ever you want babe.” He said winking. I climbed over him as he slapped my butt because I wanted the window seat. I glared at him as I realized I had to sit with a hot, arrogant, jerk for five hours, great.

“The name is Dean.” He said holding out his hand. I stared at him and took his hand in mine.

“I’m Kristen.” He held my hand for way to long and I tried to get out of his grasp but he kept it there with his tight grip. Dean had black hair that was styled on the top of his head and he had blue eyes. His tight white tee shirt let you see all of his muscles and he was still holding on to my hand. I gave up and let him keep it there as I laid my head on the window seat and watched all of the houses and stores go by. Slowly my eyelids became heavier and I fell right asleep.

“Babe get up, we are here.” I slowly opened up my eyes to see my head resting on Dean’s shoulder and his arm was wrapped around my waist as his other hand was still in my hand.

I stretched hoping to get out of his grip but he still didn’t let go.

“You can let go now.” I stated.

“I think I am fine, thank you.” I got up and when we neared the door of the bus he let me get off first knowing we both couldn’t get through the door at the same time. I took that as my opportunity to run toward the building. Everyone’s bags were already going to be shipped into their room so I at least didn’t have to carry them. I ran and walked into the front office to get my schedule.

“Hello, I’m Kristen Farrow. I’m here to pick up my schedule.” I said to the lady at the desk she handed me a paper and told me to go into the principal’s office.

I knocked on the door until I heard a muffled “Come in.” I walked in to see a man around forty that was pretty strong and still had hair. He wasn’t bad looking and probably not what you would expect a principal to look like. I didn’t know his name so in my mind he was Mr. Hugh Jackman.

“Take a seat Kristen.” I sat in the red velvet chair as he sat across from me behind his desk.

“So I would like to welcome you to the school and ask what made you decide to come to this school?”

“Well my mom actually sent in my application and when I saw the brochure I had to come here. The place is open and great. I actually don’t know why my mom put me into this school though because I was perfectly fine at my other school and I definitely will miss all of my friends.”

“Thank you, well would you meet me on the stage of the auditorium later on around eight?” I nodded and shook his hand as I left. I looked at my schedule and my dorm number and decided to head up. Walking through the halls I felt like I was a burger because every guy in the hallway was staring at me lustfully. It was really freaking me out.        

I walked to the next building, which was where all of the dorms were held. I walked up to room E7 and opened the door with the key they gave me.

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!” I screamed. As soon as I opened the door I saw three hot guys changing.

“It’s fine. You don’t have to say sorry it’s just like being in a bathing suit.” I opened my eyes to see the guy talking putting on a shirt and coming up to me.

“Hey I’m Blaze. I guess it is true that there is a girl staying in the room with us.” He said smirking.

“Wait I’m dorming with guys?” I said confused.

“Yup.” Another guy said. I turned around to see blond hair green eyes guy come up to me.

“Hello I’m Tyler.” He said in a slight accent. I looked at him trying to see where his accent came from. “I’m English if you’re wondering.” I nodded as another boy came up to me.

“I’m Ryan.” He said winking. He had light brown hair and light green eyes like mine. They were all so hot how was I going to share a dorm with them.

“My name is Kristen.” I said. “So which room is mine?”

“You’re sharing a room with someone else.” Blaze said. “We actually did rock, paper, scissors to see which one of us would get to share a room with you because the room your in has a king size bed.” I looked away blushing.

“Your cute when you blush.” Tyler said to me. I looked away trying to hide it.

“Are my bags in there?” They nodded as I walked into the room to see a guy faced away from me. This was going to be weird sharing a bed with a guy.

“Hi I guess I’m sharing a room and bed with you.” I said as the guy turned around. He smirked.

“I know.” Crap it was Dean!