Chapter 17

Hey everyone...as promised the last chapter was short so I'm uploading two chapters in one day ! :) The link on the side is a video of the hotel room and what she recieved in the bag...You don't have to watch the whole video because its six minutes long but I hope you enjoy! Comment, Fan, Vote.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the hotel as promised, I checked in and was given a goodie bag and shown to my room. The room had two beds, a closet, and a tiny refrigerator.

“So what’s inside the bag?” Chad asked curiously.

“Let me check, be patient.” I said smiling. “There’s a cute cat tiara, pink body shimmer, underwear, white sweatpants, and a pink jersey jacket.” I said smiling.

“There’s a note in there, read it out loud.” I grabbed the note and it read. “Kristen, by now you probably found what’s inside the bag. I hope you enjoy them. Thank you for filling in for Chanel. Now to the point. The pair of underwear you found in the bag is what you will be wearing with the sweats and jacket. Go to the lobby with your friend wearing those clothes by three and the other models should be in the lobby waiting for you to board the bus. Enjoy and see you at the show.” I finished reading.

“Well go change, you have ten minutes.”

“There’s no bathroom.”

“ I won’t look just hurry up.” He turned around and I pulled off my clothes and turned around to see him looking away. Then I pulled on the black underwear and bra that was very sexy may I add.

“Ok you can look now.” He turned around.

“That was fast-” his eyes bulged out when he stared at me. “Wow.”

“Stop it’s like I’m wearing a bathing suit.” I said smiling.

“An almost sheer bathing suit.” He said.

“Well you have to get use to it. Everyone down stairs is wearing the same thing.” I said pulling on my sweat pants and the jersey.

He locked the door and we headed down stairs to be met by maybe thirty models.

“I think I’m in heaven.” Chad muttered.

“Shut up.” I said putting my hands in my pockets and looking around the crowd. “Oh hey here’s your pass.” I said pulling it out of my jacket. He smiled and put it around his neck. The girls started walking out the doors so I followed and boarded the bus with them. I held Chad’s hand feeling nervous and found and empty seat. He squeezed my hand in reassurance.

“Hello.” I looked forward and in the seat in front of me was Rosie Huntington.

“Hey.”

“So your Kristen right? I’m going to help you with your walk and stuff.”

“That’s great, thank you.” Chad elbowed me. “This is my friend Chad.”

“Hello.” She said winking and turning around as the bus moved.

“I love you Kristen.” He said smiling.

“Yah your welcome.”

The bus stopped and we arrived at a huge building.

“Ready for this?”

“You know it!” I said excited. Chad grabbed onto the back of my waist and he followed me thinking I knew where to go when in reality I was so lost.

“Kristen over here.” I heard. I turned my head to see Rosie. Chad waved at some of the girls and I could tell they liked his strong jaw-line and dirty blonde hair.

"We have about two hours to show time so I have to teach you as much as possible in thirty minutes so we can both go into hair and makeup." I nodded as she pulled me into a secluded room with Chad.

“Ok take off the sweats and walk for me.” She said. I took off the clothes and saw Chad’s face turn pink. I walked up to him and stared him down then turned around back toward Rosie.

Rosie started laughing and I did too. Chad looked so adorable.

“You can go outside if you want. You look so uncomfortable.”

“Yup thank you sis.” I laughed at the new nickname as he closed the door.

“He’s your brother?”

“No he calls me that because we are so close.”

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“No why? Are you interested?” I asked amused.

“Yah he’s adorable.”