Chapter 4

I looked around the food court to see a whole bunch of people looking at me and I felt so uncomfortable. I felt a slight breeze blow against my skin and I wished I brought my jacket as the windows opened. I took out the hair band in my hair and shook out my long hair as I ran my fingers through it. As I finished the rest of the coffee down and got up from my chair, I heard a few shuffled seats move and I dumped my cup in the garbage and decided to head back to my dorm.

Walking in the hallway by yourself wasn’t the best feeling in the world. It makes you feel lonely and it made me remember the horrible times I had back in the seventh grade. I was a kid that got picked on and even one time someone went so low to put gum in my hair. I was lucky that my mom found the remedy of putting peanut butter on it so the gum would come off in time that i didn't have to cut it.

I didn’t get my so-called “good looks” until the ninth grade after Ali and I decided to redo ourselves and we finally went through puberty and changed our hair styles and our overall look.

“It’s not safe to walk down a hallway by yourself young lady.” I turned around to see a really built guy with a pack of three others behind him.

“I know, it’s fine though I’m just headed to my dorm that’s all.” I turned around to keep walking when the guy grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I knocked into his chest and he held me for a second and put me up against the wall.

“Who said I was done with you?” he said while his breath blew in my face. “My name is Luke by the way, and I think that you and me should head to my dorm if you know what I mean.” He said smirking as one eyebrow rose up in a challenging sort of way. He was so disgusting as I looked in his eyes to see lust and his eyes stared at me like I was a toy to be played with.

“Let go of me you idiot.” I said. I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the ground but when I went to run the other guys circled around me.

“Come on babe, you can come with me then.” He said wiggling his eyebrows.           

“No you would much rather be my “friend” right?” Another guy said licking his lips. They closed me in and Luke got up from the floor.

“You will so pay for that!” He grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall.

“Get off of me you pig!” He rubbed his hands around my body actually “feeling me up.” He kissed my neck and I shoved against his body. My neck stung where he touched it. He seemed unfazed by my push and I guess I would have to learn to work out more to build up my strength. He kissed down my neck up my jaw, near my ear and started sucking on a spot on my neck.

“Get off of me I have a boyfriend you idiot!” I quickly said. He pulled away and looked at me.

“Where is your boyfriend now?” He leaned into my face and both of his hands held my face as his lips crushed onto mine. I squirmed around and he pulled away.

“Come on babe, don’t be afraid to kiss me back, I know you want to.” He leaned in again.

“Get away from her you idiots before I get your dad Luke.” That voice was familiar. I slightly turned my face to see Logan. Wow that was pathetic… calling his dad?

Luke came off of my body instantly and walked away with his group. I was so confused right now? How could a guy so macho like Luke be scared of his dad?

“Are you ok Kristen? I should have never left you in the cafeteria by yourself.” He said examining me.

“I’m ok. He kissed me though! It was disgusting and gross. But besides that, why would you get his dad Logan? That’s pretty pathetic if you ask me.” I said smiling at him.

“His father is the principle.” Now when I thought about it they did really look alike.

“Here I will walk you back to your dorm I guess.” I held onto his arm while he stared at me. “He gave you a hickey.” He said disgusted.

“Eww how am I going to get rid of it for school tomorrow?” We walked back in silence to my dorm and when he dropped me off I gave him a hug and closed the door.

“You guys I’m back.”

“Oh yah! The girls back!” Ryan said in a high voice. I laughed.

“What the? Is that a hickey?” Tyler asked in his accent.

“I got a attacked outside, that’s why Logan dropped me off here if you saw him. I almost literally got raped. I was thrown against a wall at least two times, kissed, and harassed by some guy named Luke.”

“Stay away from him Kristen, he is bad news.” Blaze said. I nodded at him showing i understood,

“Well I am going to go take a shower guys.” I said while pushing through them.

I walked into the bathroom that connected to my room and made sure to lock the door. I slipped out my clothes humming my favorite song “Into your Arms” by the Maine. In the shower I washed my hair and actually started making the transition from humming to singing.

I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair. I looked around the bathroom and smacked myself in the head. I forgot to bring my pajamas. I made sure the towel was securely around me and got out of the shower. All of the guys were in the room of course with their eyes bulged out. Blaze whistled and I glared.

“I’m sorry I forgot my clothes.”

“Don’t say sorry, this is entertainment babe.” Dean said.

I grabbed my pj’s and ran into the bathroom. I had on light blue shorts with bunnies and a white tank top. I decided it would be better to wear a bra to sleep in just in case. I then let my hair air dry as I opened the bathroom.

“You gave us a great show Kristen.” Tyler said.

“What are you talking about?”

“You're beautiful and you sing amazing. That’s why we were all in here. We heard you and decided to come in.” Tyler replied.

I blushed and we watched movies the rest of the night until we decided to go to bed. I walked into my room and tied my hair up into a ponytail. I snuggled into the warm covers and I heard the door close as I turned to see Dean. He pulled off his shirt and pants and I stared and blushed.

“I know your blushing.” He said.

“Why are you taking off your clothes?” I said nervously.

“I sleep with only my boxers on.” He said as he went under the covers. This was going to be uncomfortable with a body like his. Even through the darkness of the room my eyes still seemed to linger on his abs.

“Well stay on your side of the bed, goodnight.”

“Whoa, I don’t think so.” He said grabbing my waist and pulling me toward him.

“What are you doing? Get off of me.”

“No I’m fine right where I am.” His hand rested on the little patch of skin that was between my shorts and shirt. I knew fighting him would be worthless with his muscles so I decided to at least make myself comfortable.

I rested my head on his chest and put one of my hands on his waist. He shivered at my touch.

“I knew you wanted me.”

“Shut up, I’m getting comfortable.” I nuzzled my head more into his warm body and closed my eyes.

“Your cold.” He said pulling me closer to him even though I don’t think we couldn’t get any closer. I felt my lids get heavier and I drifted to sleep.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------

on the side is a picture of Luke