Chapter 18

Here we go!!! Another chapter! Hope you enjoy...sorry there wont be a lot of Dean until maybe another four chapters :( Comment, Fan,Vote. And on the side is Kristen's outfit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie walked for me and told me that the Victoria Secrets fashion shows weren’t serious like other runways. You can flirt, smile and even skip if you wanted to.

“Ladies, its hair and makeup time.” A man said with a headset. He must be from the crew area. We followed him towards hair and makeup and everywhere I looked people looked so glamorous.

“Guess who?” a familiar voice said covering my eyes.

“An English hobo?” I said smiling.

“Close, but no.” Chad said putting his hands down. I went onto a seat as a stylist came up to me.

“Wow you have gorgeous eyes.”

“Thank you.” I said blushing.

“Is it ok if I add highlights or something to your hair?”

“Yah do anything, I’m in your hands now.” I closed my eyes not wanting to see what she did until the end. I felt her add foil to my hair as she added the dye. Then she added eye shadow to my face and behind me I could hear Chad talking to Rosie.

“Ok your done.” She said. I opened my eyes and my hair was curled with blonde and auburn highlights, and my eyes had long lashes with glitter on them and eyeliner.

“You look beautiful Kristen.”

“Thank you Chad, and thank you for doing such a wonderful job.” I said to the stylist.

“You’re welcome. Now go and get changed.”

“C’mon I’ll show you the dressing room and your outfits. Chad can start getting seated now cause he can’t go in the dressing room of course.” Rosie said.

“Damn, I was hoping I would be able to.” He said laughing.

“Ok see you after the show Chad.”

“Good luck.” He said smiling.

Rosie and I walked down a long corridor to an open room where a whole bunch of models were already wearing their outfits.

“Ok here are your stuff.” She said smiling. There was a sporty type ensemble that had a green glittery bra and underwear set with buttons on the sides. On the floor was a blow horn with yellow wedges.  Then the second outfit was all wintery with white lacy underwear, suspenders, mittens, and a half hoodie with glitter and white heels.

“These are gorgeous. Where do I change?”

“Right where those dividers are, and hurry show times in ten minutes and you’re the third person up on stage.”

I quickly changed into the sporty outfit and while I waited online to go on stage I was given touch ups to my makeup and I breathed in and out. Everything will turn out fine I told myself. Rosie lined up behind me in a one-piece outfit that was pink that faded into orange with a number nine written in glitter on the front to make it look like a jersey.

“Are you nervous?” she asked.

“Very.”

“It’s fine, I was nervous too on my first show. Just remember to flirt with the crowd.” She said as Heidi Klum walked onto the stage first. Then I was up and I didn’t realize it as Rosie pushed me onto the stage. I waved at the crowd around me and placed my hands on my hips. When I got to the end I winked at the crowd and pretended to talk through my blow horn and turned around. The crowd was amazing as they cheered and I swore I saw a couple of celebrities. As soon as I walked off the stage I quickly changed into my other outfit as the stylist added more curls to my hair.

When the show ended we were ushered to the after party where some of the audience that had backstage passes would be able to hang with us. Rosie let me borrow a red tight dress and I paired it with my black heals. Then one of the makeup artists offered to give me smoky eyes which I loved.

“You were awesome tonight!” Chad said as we sat down in Rosie’s limo.

“Thank you.”

As Chad and Rosie talked with each other I checked my messages to see if I missed anything. I deleted a bunch from Dean not wanting to read them and I got one from Tyler.

Hey you were awesome on stage. The whole school was watching so beware when you come back.

I laughed and opened one from John Martin.

Awesome job, you were great.  I won’t be able to see you tonight so see you hopefully when I book another job for you.

 I tucked my phone in the dress pocket as we stopped at a huge building with paparazzi and a red carpet.

Chad walked out smiling and holding on to Rosie’s waist and I stepped outside smiling at the camera as I posed by myself.