Chapter 28

Probably the shortest upload in all of existence but this was the best I can do.. Comment, fan, Vote and Enjoy! :) on the side is the gorgeous Douglas Booth that plays Tyler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months…it’s been two months since Dean and I told each other that we loved one another.  Chad and Rosie have also been doing great together and my career has been on full set. I’ve had to learn to fit modeling in with education and lately education hasn’t been working with me. Every time I try to study Dean distracts me with his kisses or how he says I’m “ignoring him” too much.

“Hello beautiful.” Dean said as he came up from behind me and kissed my neck. “How are you?”

“I’m fine, and you?” I asked.

“Good you seem tired.”

“That’s because I am. I feel like I’m never resting. First I have class, then modeling and events and then studying for school.” I said rubbing my eyes probably being held up by the bags under my eyes.

“Do you need any help? I can make you some coffee or tea and you can rest for a while and then I will help you study for you exam tomorrow if you want?” he said smiling lightly at me.

“Really?” he nodded at me. “You’re the best and I love you.” I said kissing his nose.

“Love you too.” He said as he got up to make me a caffeinated drink.

Soon after he came back in the room with some Thai tea and as I sipped it he told me of his day and how he has been trying to keep his grades up in an effort so we could go to college together. I fell asleep on his lap listening intently on what he was telling me. He was just so comfortable and his body always molded perfectly with mine like we were made for each other.

“Babe? Babe? Do you want to get up now?” I heard. I lightly opened my eyes to see Dean’s face above me.

“Not really.” I muttered in a husky voice. “C’mon you should study.” He said. Was this really the Dean I hated in the beginning of the year? I felt his lips move against mine and I grabbed his hair to pull him closer to me. I opened my mouth as he nipped my bottom lip and his tongue gently massaged mine as an embarrassing moan escaped my mouth. He rolled me over so that he could lie on top of me as he caressed the sides of my body and a hot sensation overwhelmed everywhere he touched. He pulled away and I groaned as he did as I opened my eyes to look at him smirking.

“I see you’re awake now, so I guess we can study.”

“Dean! That isn’t fair!” I said faking hurt.

“Well it worked, so let’s have at it.” He said pointing at the books at the side of my bed.

“Wow you two can you guys keep your hands off of each other for one minute? I’m trying to study for finals!” Tyler yelled in his irresistible accent.

“Sorry, this one wouldn’t wake up so she just needed some persuasion.” Dean said wiggling his eyebrows as I punched him in the shoulder as the boys both laughed at me.

“Sorry Tyler!” I said to him as he shut the door.

“So what exam do you have tomorrow?”

“A.P. Government.”

“Eww.” He said in disgust as his shoulders shook and his face scrunched up in dislike.

“My thoughts exactly.” I replied. “We have a long night ahead of us…”