Chapter 16

When we entered the office I was rushed into the principal’s office right away.

“Hello Ms. Farrow how are you today.”

“I’m good. I’m here to inform you that Chad and I won’t be in school tomorrow because a private jet is coming right now to pick us up.”

“Why is that?”

“I’m going to be in the annual Victoria Secrets fashion show, the one in New York that’s live.”

“Ok at least that’s a good excuse. You’re free to go then.”

“Thank you so much.” I walked out of the office and grabbed my bag.

“The principle says its fine. We can go wait outside for the jet.” I said to Chad. We walked outside and most of the school was waiting outside.

“Why is everyone outside?” I asked Chad. Tyler ran up to me and gave me a hug.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were going to be in tonight’s fashion show?”

“How do you know that?” I asked confused.

“You were over the intercom when you were talking to the principle. He must have pressed the button by accident.”

“Oh great.”

I pulled my phone out and I got a text with all the info.

Order anything on the plane for you and your friend. When you arrive at the hotel you will be given a package when you check in which is a gift bag of Victoria Secret goodies. Be aware that there will be paparazzi when you get off the jet. Your friend will be given a pass to hang out with you so you can calm down on your first show then you will be taken by bus with the other models to the show. Backstage you will be given your outfits and one of the models will be there to help you with your walk so you can feel confident. Have fun and rest on the jet.

When I finished reading the huge text the jet landed and Chad and I boarded the plane.

“Hello Ms. Farrow would you like anything to drink or eat?” the flight attendant said.

“What do you have?”

“Here’s a menu.” I scanned over it with Chad and I was surprised with all the meals.

“Can we both have sushi with a coke?”

“Sure.” She said smiling. When we finished eating I laid my head on Chad’s shoulder and closed my eyes trying to get some rest.

“Before I take a nap are you feeling better?”

“Yah Jeffrey gave me some pain pills so I don’t feel anything. Also the bruising on my face is gone so all I have is the chest pains.” He said smiling.

“Good, ok good night.” I said closing my eyes.

“Hey wake up. We are landing.” I rubbed my eyes and excused myself to the restroom to touch up my makeup. When I got out we had already landed and Chad grabbed our bags and when we walked out sure enough there were tons of paparazzi. Bright lights flashed my eyes and I used my hand to block it as I climbed down the steps of the jet.

“Kristen! How does it feel to be the new face of Victoria Secrets?” a photographer yelled.

“It’s great and exciting.” I said.

“Is it true you were shopping when a modeling scout found you?”

“Yes.” I said as they followed me to the limo that would take me to the hotel.

“How is your personal life?”

“I’m very single.” I said laughing.

“Who is this lovely man with you?”

“A friend of mine.” I said lastly as I entered the limo.

“That was crazy” I said as I rested my head on the back of the chair.

“I give you props for being calm on your first paparazzi ambush.”

“Well thank you.”

“So I expect for you to introduce me to all your model friends.”

“I don’t have to.” I simply said.

“Aww why?”

“You can. My agent says you can follow me around. He has a pass for you to use because since it’s my first show he says I need you to be with me so I can stay calm.”

“Yes your scout guy is the best!”

“I know.” I said smirking.