Chapter 12

We walked through the door and an older woman came up to us.

“Do you need any assistance?”

“No-” I said at the exact time that Dean said “Yes.”

“My girlfriend over here would like some new underwear.” he said smirking.

“Wait girlfriend?” I said quickly before he pinched my side where his hand was now resting.

“Of course, you can come toward the back dressing rooms and wait there while your boyfriend and I can pick out some things.”

He pushed me forward before letting me say anything. He doesn’t even know my size I said smiling to myself. This is going to be so awkward, the lady is probably going to let him come in the dressing room and what the hell is he going to pick out for me?

I was sitting down waiting for them to come back when people started to stare at me. Can Dean and the old lady please come already!

I turned my head to see Dean and the lady come back with a pile of clothes and one pair of nude peep toe heels.

“Try these on and then walk back out here.” The lady said.

“I have to wear this underwear in front of the whole store?” I said confused.

“Yes, I think I’m on to something.” She said with a glint in her eye.

I grabbed the clothes from Dean and brought them into a changing room. I took my clothes off and pulled on the pair of heels and first a pink lacy pair of underwear. It was a push-up bra and actually looked really good on me, and it was exactly my size! That creeper Dean was looking through my stuff again!

“Do I really have to come out?” I screamed.

“Yes dear.” The lady said.

I opened the door and walked out to wear the store was and I saw people looking at me and felt really self-conscious. Dean’s eyes traveled down my body lustfully and I glared at him.

“My face is up here.” I whispered.

“I know.” He said.

Some random man in a suit came up to me and shook my hand.

“Hello I’m John Martin and I’m a modeling scout. I usually hang around the store and when I saw you come in I had to check you out. Do you mind if we measure you and see you walk?”

“I guess, I’m already standing out in public with underwear on. But the last time I checked I was 5’6.”

He pulled out a measuring tape from his pockets and instructed me to take off my shoes.

“No your exactly 5’9. Can you walk for me now?” I nodded as I pulled the shoes back on and walked down the middle of the store and back. People stared at me through the glass windows and started piling in. Most of them were guys and stared at me like meat.

“How was that?” I said smiling.

“It was perfect. Do you think I can take some head shots of you?” I nodded and did some of the poses that were on the walls surrounding me.

“Ok you can change into something else.” The scout said. I walked back into the dressing room and pulled on a black and white lacy underwear pair.

“That’s sexy; we are so getting that one.” Dean said.

“Ok walk over there and then walk back in slow motion so I can take pics of you walking. Don’t be afraid to smile because this is Victoria Secrets.” He said.

After changing into so many outfits and getting so many pics taken by the scout he told me to change into something conservative like from the pajama collection to take “sweet” shots. So the old lady handed me a tank top, underwear, and hoodie from the pink collection. It was really cute and I wanted to buy this myself. I had to pose bare foot cause the heels made it look to sexy and I posed on the floor.

“Ok I think I have enough shots to show to the industry, you may change back to your regular clothes if you like.” The scout said. I was about to turn around when a herd of guys stopped me.

“Can we take a picture with you?” the guys said smiling.

“Yah sure,” I said smiling. I stood next to the first guy and he pulled me next to him holding onto my waist. I blew a kiss at the camera and it carried on until I couldn’t take any more pictures. I went into the dressing room and put my regular clothes back on and went to talk to the scout.

“I see you already have a fan base.” He said smiling. “I need you to write down some contact info for me and then you can leave.” He said handing me a clipboard. I filled it out and Dean offered to pay for all the stuff since he made me model in front of the whole store.

------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is going to be epic!!! just saying so Comment,Fan and Vote!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter too and your going to see Kristens career take flight plus drama!