Chapter 6

“Don’t make a scene.” He whispered into my ear as he put his arms around my waist.

“So where are you headed off too? You should sit with me for lunch.”

“No thank you.” I said smiling.

“Aww Kristen you’re breaking my heart. Speaking of heart when am I going to see this boyfriend of yours?” he said smiling. “Does he even go here?”

“Of course he does. He just doesn’t want people to know that I’m dating him because he is afraid of getting attacked by jerks like you.” I said glaring into his face.

“I will catch on sooner or later on who this mystery person is.” He said as he walked away.

I sat next to the boy with green eyes and smiled.

“Can I sit here with you?” he seemed surprise but nodded.

“So what’s your name anyway?” I said.

“I’m sorry I must look rude to you. My name is Chad.” I smiled.

“You’re not being rude at all.”

“I kind of am, so what brought you to sit with the shy guy that sits alone when you have every guy at this school drooling over you.” He said smiling.

“Well the guys here can’t help but to talk only about me, and I quote “my legs” so I saw you here and decided to sit with you.” He nodded and took a bite of his food. It looked really grotesque.

“What are you eating?” I said scared.

“Curry.” He said simply.

“What is curry?” he looked at me shocked. “It’s like the best food ever invented. You have to try some," he said moving his plate closer to me.

“I’d rather not try that green glob on your plate.” I said.

“Just try, life is full of risks so try it, you never know you might like it actually.”

I grabbed his fork hesitantly and grabbed a little piece. Some of it fell off of the fork slowly and it looked repulsive. I pinched my nose and stuffed it in my mouth. He looked at me waiting for my reaction and I slowly chewed.

“Oh my god! That is really good, I love spicy food.” I grabbed more on his fork and started eating more.

“Oops sorry, I’m like eating all of your food.”

“It’s fine.” He said. We ended up talking about crazy things and what we want to do with our life and then the bell rang ending lunch. Chad was really nice and he really was actually cool. Once you get to know him he isn’t shy at all and becomes this better person. Throughout the rest of the day I took notes and when I got back to the dorm I took a shower and went to bed.

I felt something soft move across my forehead then my cheek.

“Get up, Kristen before I get any lower.” I heard in my face. I felt the sensation on my jaw and the tip of my mouth.

“Kristen, do you really want me to kiss you?” Wait kiss? I sprang up and saw Dean staring at me with a smirk.

“Get up, I actually woke you up early.” I saw him get out of the bed and yet again he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I blushed looking at him. I still wasn’t use to see guys change around me still. I went inside of the closet and grabbed the school uniform and decided to leave my hair down but put on some more makeup and added my black high tops to the uniform.

Ryan ended up being a really good cook and made everyone eggs, and after that we ran to our classes. Class was boring but I decided to not pay attention because I knew I would be re-reading the chapter anyway. During lunch I grabbed some of that curry stuff and found Chad at a table.