Chapter 23

So yes I haven't updated in a while but school has started. I hate my A.P. class I have recieved. It's already stressing me out. Hope you enjoy! ON the side is Dean again!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to an empty bed and rubbed my eyes. This was weird? Wasn’t Dean always in bed until I woke up? I got up and opened the door and walked into Dean.

“Hey I was about to wake you up?” he said smiling.

“Why are you up so early?”

“I made breakfast for you.” He said ushering me toward the kitchen. He pulled out a chair for me grabbed a plate full of food and placed it in front of me as he grabbed his plate and sat in the chair opposite of me. On the plate were scrambled eggs with sausages and pancakes with fresh strawberries on them.

“I didn’t know you cooked?”

“I can when I want to…” he said smirking. “So eat up.”

I dug into the food and it was so good. The taste lingered in my mouth before he began speaking.

“Are you free tonight?”

“Yes why?”

“I want to take you out on a date. Just you and me.”

“Dean we already talked about this last night, I don’t think now is the right time for-”

“No only you talked about it. You didn’t let me finishing talking at all and you won’t even give me a chance.” He said.

“Chad is my friend.” I started. “He wouldn’t want me to do this with you.”

“I don’t care about Chad. I care about you.”

“Well Chad is apart of my life. He’s my best friend and would do anything for me.”

“I would do anything for you.” He said staring into my eyes. He grabbed my chin from across the table and brought me near his face. I could feel his breath surrounding me and my heartbeat quickened.

“Give me a chance. You won’t regret it. I promise.” He said. He kissed my forehead and stared into my eyes begging me. It looked like his eyes were breaking. He looked sad and I could finally see up close how much pain I was putting on him.

“Ok. Tonight I will go out with you.” And with that a huge grin spread across his face as he got up and fist pumped in the air, which was kind of unusual. It made Dean look nerdy while he was always the bad boy. He actually looked like a real person. A person I wanted to be with.

Dean disappeared after breakfast and I thought of this as an opportunity to talk to Chad. I made my way to his room and he was awake and talking to Rosie.

“Good morning you two.” I said sitting next to them.

“Good morning. How did last night go?” Rosie asked.

“That’s what I came here for. I need to tell you something.” I said staring at Chad.

“And what is it?”

“Dean asked me out, and I kind of said yes.”

“Damn it Kristen.” Chad said rubbing his hair placing his hands over his eyes. “Why?”

“He made breakfast this morning and he said I wouldn’t regret it. He seemed sincere and he is truly sorry for what happened he says.”

Chad sighed and looked at me. “Well it’s not like I can tell you what to do. If this seems right to you go give it a go.” He said looking at me.

“Thank you.” I said as I gave him a hug. A huge breath came out of me as I hugged him. That was way better then I thought. I wiped the little sweat that formed on my head and pulled away from him.

“I guess I have to go get ready for a date now.” I said smiling.