Chapter 24

Are you guys ready for the date?!?! Well here it is!! Comment, Fan, Vote. And on the side is Kristen's date outfit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I entered the room Dean wasn’t there still. Where was he? I picked out some cute jeans, a white tank top and a pink blazer and kept my make up neutral and hair down. I didn’t know what Dean was up to but it was probably dinner and a movie like every other date I’ve been on. As I went to grab my purse the door opened and I looked as Dean walked through the door with a bunch of orchids.

“For you.” He said handing them to me.

“No roses?” I asked.

“If you want roses I can go get-”

“I’m joking these are my favorite.” I said as I took out a cup from the kitchen and placed the flowers in there with water.

“So are you ready to go?” he asked.

“Yes!” I said.

We drove in his car to some place I was totally unfamiliar with. It was an old looking building by the looks of it and I looked at him wearily.

“Is this even safe?” I asked. “I don’t want to get killed on our first date.”

“Totally safe, it looks better in the inside. Not to many people know about this place.” He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dangerous looking building. He pushed open the old wooden door slowly and bright lights flashed my eyes. He held my hand until we made it to a desk and a man sat behind it.

“How many?”

“Two.” Dean spoke. The man behind the desk handed two black jackets and something else.

“I’m confused.”

“Put these on.” He said handing me what looked like a bulletproof vest.

“What the hell is this Dean? Is this some type of joke?” I said. This was totally not a movie theater. I swear if he’s apart of some gang…

“I’m not apart of a gang.” He said.

“I said that out loud didn’t I?” I asked blushing.

He nodded and held my hand as he past me a gun?

“Dean I’m scared. Let’s get out of here.” I said.

“Relax, this is going to be fun. You don’t know where we are, do you?” he said smirking.

“No.” I said. I gripped onto his arm and I bet he knew I was scared.

“We are playing laser tag silly head.” He said laughing.

“What?”

“You know the game?”

“I know, I just-“ I sighed before continuing. “I thought, never mind.” 

“C’mon, whoever wins gets to make the other person do something.” He said.

“Like what?” I asked nervously.

“Anything.”

“Ok fine, so how does this work?” I asked.

“First person to shoot the other person fifteen times wins.” He said.

The deskman led us to a dark room and closed the doors.

“Dean? Where are you? It’s dark!”