Chapter 19

When I walked into the party everything was already in party mode. The Black Eyed Peas were the entertainment and a lot of my celebrity crushes were walking around the room.

I walked around trying to find out where Chad and Rosie went when a waiter came up to me.

“Ms. would you like a drink?” the waiter said holding a tray of wine.

“No, thank you. I’m not old enough.” I said.

“Lighten up its fine.” I heard as someone grabbed my waist and grabbed a drink. I turned around to see Chace Crawford.

“Hello.” I said blushing.

“Hey, your Kristen right?”

“Yah.”

“You did great out there for your first time.” He said leading me to a corner where a couch was and we sat down. “So how old are you exactly?” he said drinking some of the wine.

“Seventeen.”

“Is it true that you’re single?” he said smiling.

“Yes, very.”

“Awesome, can I see your phone? You should call me some time, I’d like to hang out.” I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to him as he put in his number.

“Totally, I will definitely call.” I said as he got off the couch and kissed my hand.

“Until then, hopefully I will see you later in the night.” He said as he walked away.

“So Chace Crawford?” Chad said. I turned around to see him with Rosie. They were close to each other and his arm was wrapped around her waist and her arm on his chest.

“What’s up with you two?” I said pointing to them.

“Chad asked me out on a date.” Rosie said smiling.

“How is that going to work though if you live out here?”

“I’m flying back with you to the school and I’m going to stay in his dorm with him for a couple of days. I already worked it out with my agent and he says he will just send a jet when I have a booking.” She said smiling.

“Gosh you guys are cute together!” I said gushing.

They both smiled at each other and looked back at me.

“So lets hit the dance floor then!” Chad said as he pulled Rosie to the dance floor.

“Would you like to dance?” I turned around to see Ian Somerhalder smirking.

“Of course.”

We swayed perfectly together on the dance floor and it was super fun. Hanging out with celebrities and my best friend was probably the greatest experience of my life.             

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is short but I'm writing a new story and I'm going to post it in a few days! Check it out! I will tell everyone when I am about to post it but anyway the side is a picture of the dress Kristen's wearing at the party...