Chapter 25

This is short, but I felt like i needed to upload for you guys! Hope you enjoy! Comment, Fan, Vote!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warm lips enclosed on top of mine and I opened my eyes to see Dean.

“Get off! I haven’t brushed my teeth you nasty.” I said smirking against his lips.

“I don’t care.” He said bending down for more. I kissed him back and I felt a tingly sensation everywhere he touched. My waist was turning hot from where his hands laid and my lips felt like melting sugar. They were so hot and yet so sweet and powerful, passionate. He asked for entrance and I nodded my head.

“I’m definitely not doing that when I haven’t brushed my teeth. He looked at me sadly and sagged his shoulders and rolled off of me. He looked so adorable. “Stop being a baby.” I said as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. He followed me in and wrapped his arms around my waist with his chest pressed firmly against my back. I couldn’t even concentrate on making sure every tooth was brushed perfectly.

Last night was amazing. After we danced in the rain the whole car ride back I ended up falling asleep and he carried me back up to the room. When I felt my body press into the soft bed I woke up and I told him about how much fun I had and we kissed… a lot. It seemed like I couldn’t get enough of him now and obviously he couldn’t either when he followed me everywhere. He watched me make my breakfast, and tried to come in the bedroom when I was changing, saying that it was fine because he’s seen me in my underwear before but I wasn’t going to let him when yesterday was just our first date.

I didn’t even realize that it was Monday and I was getting ready for school until I saw Dean in his uniform. I had a great sleep and got up out of bed perfectly fine. I went to grab my bags and a hand stopped me.

“I’m carrying these for you.”

“No your not.”

“Yes I am, and you will comply.”

“Dean-”

“No, please, it will mean a lot to me if you let me hold these for you.”

I couldn’t say no after that. It was like I almost made Dean a different person. But, of course I was wrong… as soon as I was about to walk in my class he kissed me before I could kiss him back and slapped my butt before running to his class. I blushed when I walked into the classroom filled with men when all the guys stared at me shocked.

I guess they didn’t like the idea that Dean just kissed me in front of all of them.

“Wait your with Dean?” some guy screamed in the back of the class. I nodded and slowly made my way to my seat.

During lunch the whole school already learned that I was with Dean. I sat at a table with Chad, Rosie, and Dean and we seemed to be all getting along well. The cafeteria didn’t pay attention with the fact that we needed privacy and everyone took pictures with their phones and cameras and I didn’t know this was what came with the package of being a model.

“Dean, I hate that everyone is taking pictures of us.”

“C’mon they are taking my bad side.” He said.

“I’m serious!” I said glaring at him.

“Well I am too. So come here.” He said opening his arms. I sat between his legs and nuzzled my head into his neck.

“You smell nice.”

“Just for you babe.” I laughed into his neck.

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t admit it, if you did you wouldn’t be in this position.” He said. I looked up to see him smirking and gave him a smacker right in the face.

He looked at me shocked and I started cracking up along with Chad and Rosie.

“Guess who’s here?” I heard.

“My favorite Australian!” I said getting up.

“Wrong! Your favorite British.” Tyler said. I faked saddness and sat back down.

“Man, I wanted to tell you to stop running around your outback, and throwing shrimp on the barb-y, and jumping around on top of kangaroos.”

“Your weird.” Tyler said while giving me a hug.

“And your not?” I said smirking,

“So I got a call from our phone in the room…” Tyler started. “It’s Kristen’s parents and they are coming over this week.”

“What!” I screamed both excitedly and worried.

“Yah, they said they missed you a lot and didn’t know you were a model until they saw you on a magazine. Your brother is pissed though, your parents told me. He just wants to be the protective brother. Your parents are nice you know, can I meet them?”

“Of course you can Tyler.” I said smiling.

“Me too!” Dean said feeling left out.

“Why wouldn’t I show you them?”

“I don’t know? I’m a bad influence on people.” He said smirking devilishly.

“I want to meet them too.” Rosie and Chad exclaimed.

“Ok we can all meet them. Just don’t blame me when they start asking weird questions.” I said.

“I’m ready for anything.” Dean said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you think Kristen's parent's will react when they see Dean??hmmmm comment I want to know what you think... XD