Till Death ₪ I

Chris

"Babe, your doing it wrong!" Brielle said in a high pitch tone as she tried to hold back from laughing.

Smiling I replied, "What the hell? I thought I was doing it right!"

"No, that's not how you Bachata." Brielle continued to laugh.

She was teaching me how to do a spanish dance, I was getting it but I was just messing around for the benefit of it. She's so cute when she thinks she knows what she's doing, I continued trying to get it right. The kids were asleep, yet we still blasted spanish music.

"Yes like that, now you getting it watch your footing."

"Like this right?"

She smiled. "Here, hold my hips."

Holding her hips precisely how she wanted, she demonstrated how to sway them. "Like this?"

She laughed, "Babe! Your stepping on my toes."

We fell over on the floor, "Look at what you made me do!"

She laughed as I held her on my arms, "Your so stupid."

"I like this part of the dance anyway."

"I don't remember this being in it."

"Well let me give you the next step then." I said giving her a kiss.

We had a little make out session on the floor, I laid on top of her and began taking off her top. Like always something has to interrupt.

"Mama!" Josiah said crying at the top of the stairs.

We both sighed as she put back on her shirt.

"Yes JoJo?"

"I need you."

She got up from the floor and went upstairs to go get him, he ain't want nothing. Just a little bad dream, the fun was put on hold. She came back down with him and began making them lunch for when the rest of them wake up. When the rest of the boys decided to get up they ate first, then bugged the shit out of me.

"Daddy!" Each of them said at once.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?" Mijo asked.

"Nothing."

"What about later?"

"Going out man."

"Can we come?" Josiah asked.

"No, I got to do grown up things."

"I wanna help you." Caeden said.

"You too little, you have to stay with mommy."

"Pleaseee!"

I laughed cause it sounded cute. "No, I'm not going to say it again."

Didn't even have to do anything, I ain't fucking with Rihanna no more. For a while she was salty over it because I stopped seeing her for what I needed. Turns out my nigga Hood was taking the same shit I was, now I get what I want from him. She was getting it from him too, even tried to fuck Keeis at one point as well. Unlike the loyalty Keeis kept towards Brielle though, he wasn't going to smash her.

I went upstairs to get my keys, I saw Ava walking around.

"You alright baby?"

"Up, up!" Ava requested.

I picked her up and gave her some kisses, she wrapped her arms tight around me.

"Daddy, I come with you?"