Till Death ₪ XXXI

Chris

"Daddy wake up, we hungry !" Ava said waking me up with everyone behind her

"Y'all go back to bed, it's too early to eat ." I said with my eyes closed

"Daddy, the big hand is on the 10 !" Mijo said

Brielle left for New York this morning, I have the kids all to myself . I didn't feel like getting up, felt like sleeping all morning but these kids won't leave me alone . Felt like it was 6 o' clock in the morning .

"I'm hungry !" Caeden said

"Alright dammit, give me a minute . . . Love you, now go ." had to add that at the end cause I didn't want them to think they was getting on my nerves or something

5 minutes of laying in the bed, I forced myself out the bed and made them breakfast . They played, ran, and laughed as I sat on the couch watching . I receive a called from my lawyer, telling me the hit and run case has been dropped but I don't give a fuck about what happens to me anymore . I can't fucking walk out my door with about being slapped with a law suit or some shit, fuck society man . Fuck not making music anymore, people just want one less Chris Brown in the world . I'll never let these fools kill me off though, I want to wake up and have everything be done with . Leave me the fuck alone, I shouldn't have to sit through this bullshit anymore . I paid for what I did and then some, how much more do I have to take before somebody realizes this is enough ?"

"Ma, I need your help ."

"What's wrong baby ?"

"I need you to come over and watch the kids for me ."

"What happen ?"

"Nothing happen, I just need to go do something for a minute ."

"I was about to go get my hair done Chris ."

"I'll pay to get it done for you, I need you right now ."

"I'm on my way ."

"Don't tell Brielle I asked you to come watch them for me ma please ."

I wasn't choosing my kids over someone else, I needed to be with someone who doesn't know how I am . Brielle said she didn't want Ashleigh near them, I'm still respecting her so I don't see no problem right now . I want to smoke a blunt so fucking badly, I don't see why I can't but I have a feeling Brielle would be mad at me . I don't feel like hearing her bitch and complain, I've smoked marijuana for the longest but the problem came with I started mixing that shit with molly and speed . When I got to Ashleigh's we spent the entire day talking and laughing, I wanted to get away I wanted to go out . I wanted to go out and buy some shit but I was afraid if I did paparazzi would catch us, twist the story think I'm cheating . I don't need that with Brielle right now, I wanted to do something nice though so I took a chance . The plan was would arrive at the mall together but enter at different times, the same would happen when we went into stores . I bought more things for Brielle than I did myself, I believe every woman is worthy enough deserves a pair of designer shoes . I told Ashleigh to put a pair of Givenchy's for Brielle, I picked it up Ashleigh though . I walked out the store first with bags in my hand, minutes later she was second . Next we hit up Footlocker, I picked my boys up some sneakers for my boys and a little something for my princess .

"Brielle is going to love this, these shoes is are cute . You are really going to get some for this ." she smiled holding up the dress

"You like it ?"

"I love it ."

"It's yours ."

"No, are you crazy ? This is an 1,500 dollar pair of shoes, I could pay my mortgage with this ."

"I want you to have it, I got two of them so you good ."

"But why ?"

"Cause, I wanted to . Honestly it's no problem, I swear to god I'm not going to hold this or the money over your head one day ."

"I don't want the shoes , I don't feel right ."

"Why ?"

"I didn't do anything to get this ."

"Yes you did, you been listening to my bullshit, I don't see the problem with treating a friend to something . You the only girl I know who would turn down a pair of Givenchy shoes ."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings . It doesn't feel right, I don't want people to think I'm a gold digger or something . If it makes you feel any better, we can take them back and get matching Jordans . I think that would be much better, I would feel more comfortable doing that . I'm more of a sneakers kind of girl anyway." she smiled

I smiled "Alright then, we can do that . Hold on, don't say anything my phone is ringing .'

I picked up my phone and looked at the screen seeing it was Brielle .

"Hey baby, are you okay ?"

"I'm fine, how New York ?"

"It's great, I wsih you were here I just slayed this performance . That shit was live, the energy, the vibe from everybody was crazy . I loved it, I felt alive it was a lot of people ."

"More than the shows you been on with me ?"

"1,000 . 10,000 more . I'm talking about people out the rip been came through, I headlined and was given the opportunity to choreograph a piece ."

"That sounds great ."

"How you been, I heard the news ?"

"I don't care about that bullshit ."

"Chris you need me to come home just - ."

I cut her off "I don't need you to do nothing for me, do what you doing ."

"Are you sure baby ?"

"Brielle, what did I just say ?"

"Alright, I'm about to go to bed . I'll call you later, I love you ."

"Bye ." I said hanging up

I grabbed the bags I brought for Brielle and the shoes I was going to give to Ashleigh and stood up to leave and hugged her bye, my phone started ringing again .

"Yes ?"

"Let's try that again ." she said

"What ?"

"I said I love you, you didn't say it back ."

I laughed "I love you too ."

"Goodnight ."

"Goodnight baby ." I said hanging up again

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow ." Ashleigh smiled

"Be ready ."