Till Death ₪ IX

Brielle

Out of all the shit Chris has ever done, this has hurt me the most . Blindsiding me doing drugs behind my back, around our kids, all the signs were there . His extreme weight loss, sleeping during the day when he hasn't been doing shit to make him tired, jumpy every time somebody walks in on him, and never wants to share his blunts when the kids aren't home . Thank god he stopped me from smoking that shit, it was laced with whatever has him hooked on it . I've been deceived to for the past year and a half, meaning he must have started when I was pregnant with the twins . I never would've expected Chris to do something like this, he could have put the kids in danger over this shit . It hurt me leaving him because I love his ass to death and would never want to imagine seeing him like that, it hurt even more that he chose the drugs over me . I broke down on the way to Keeis's house, it took 20 minutes for me to get out the car and into his house . I had to keep a tight face when I came to face my kids, it was late and I needed to get them to bed . Keeis is the only person I told about what happen with Chris, he was welcoming to let us stay with him .

"You sure this isn't a problem, I would rather stay at a hotel you don't know what it's like having 4 kids all over the place ."

"Slim, I want you here I don't mind you hiding out here . We family they practically my damn kids, you should know that ."

"I need to get them to bed, I don't want to talk about it tonight ."

I handed them out their pajamas and gave them the kiddie version of what's going on .

"When's Daddy coming ?" Ava asked holding her juice cup

"He's not, daddy - daddy - . Daddy is doing something with the house, it's a surprise and he doesn't want us to see it yet so we have to stay at Uncle Keeis house without him ."

"This already happen before, their was monsters in the house and daddy had to get them out . We'll be back soon ." Mijo said telling his siblings

Mijo was only two at the time he didn't know the real truth of what happen between Chris and I, I left Chris for a reason and it damn sure wasn't because of a monster . Mijo and Caeden slept in one room, Josiah, Ava, and I slept in another . I slept in between them, Josiah was knocked out and Ava was getting on my damn nerves .

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommmmy !" she repeated laying beside me

"What Ava ?" I said nonchalantly with my eyes closed

"I want daddy ."

"Go to sleep ."

She started to whine and do that little fake ass cry "I don't wanna go to sleep !"

"Be quiet Ava, it's too late for that ."

"I wanna go home !"

"Well you not, now go to bed ."

She continued on whining "I want daddy mommy ! I don't wanna go to sleep ."

"Why can't you be like Josiah ? You see him sleeping like a good boy ? Be a good girl and go to sleep ."

"No !"

I wasn't going to respond anymore, if I kept answering her then we would be at this all night .

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy I don't wanna go to sleep . Mommy I not sleepy, I need my pillow pet ."

After I didn't answer she hit me in the face with her juice cup, I snatched that shit and placed it on the floor then turned my back to her . She leaned on me trying to get my attention, I grabbed her by her arm and laid her down on the bed and she started crying .