Till Death ₪ XLIVIX

Brielle

"Auntie, Auntie, Auntie !" Ava and Josiah said running Chyna

"Pooties ! My babies !"

"King !" Mijo and Caeden said running to play

"Get your stuff so you can go ." I said to them

I had no choice but go tell somebody what I'm going through . Just to let the kids get out the suite Chyna offered to let the kids stay with her so King could have the boys to play with .

"You sure you don't want to come ? We cooking in the yard today ?"

"Girl I can't, I gave birth a week ago and I haven't rested since . I'm tired, you see my eyes ?"

"Let me see this baby, he so cute and bright . Just like his high yellow daddy, look just like him ."

"Don't they all ?"

"Can't believe he got you living at a hotel all cause you said the D word ."

"I got myself living here, I can't bring four kids and a newborn to anybody house . Christopher waking whoever up whenever he want ."

"You call him Christopher ? That's so cute . You could've came to us ."

"No, I don't want to be a pest ."

"I can't believe you going through with this ."

"You ain't the only one ."

"You leave each other what example you sitting for everybody out there ."

"Everybody out there ain't got nothing to do with Brielle, I'm tired of it . He gave me the paper, I wasted no time signing them ."

"Shit is that real, you that serious ?"

"Yes ."

"You didn't sound like it just now ."

"Take it how you want but I am, but right now I just want to sleep with my baby ."

"I'll come back tomorrow around 12 with them ."

"Thank you so much ."

"I'll try and come back tonight to help you out and talk about this ."

Soon as she left I fed Christopher, burped him real good, then went to sleep . He sleep really good too, only woke up around 1:00 AM to be changed and fed again . He didn't want to go to sleep though, he wanted some attention . I was too exhausted to interact though, I laid down with him in my arms talked a bit then went to sleep . 2:15 it was a knock at my door, it startled the baby he woke up crying .

"Chyna I just - - Oh, what do you want ?"

"To see my son ."

"How did you find out I was here ?"

"Credit card records and Chyna ."

I rolled my eyes climbing back in the bed .

"See him and leave . Waking him and I up, I just got him back to sleep ."

"Hey man, you missed me didn't you ." Chris said rocking him to calm down

"Turn that light off I was sleeping ." I said pulling the blanket over my head

"You giving your mommy a hard time ?"

Chris

"Daddy missed you man ."

I gazed at him as it seemed as though he let out a little smile .

I gave him some kisses and laid him on my chest . It's nothing compared to the love of a child, I love each and every one of my kids . I live to hear them call me daddy, I'm going to go crazy when they get older . They won't be daddies baby anymore . I looked over at Brielle who was knocked out . I placed CJ beside her, I started to leave but I didn't want to so I laid beside them . Putting my arm around him and her, going right to sleep . Reminded me of when it was just us and Mijo, I love my family and I love my wife I don't want either of those taken from me .