Till Death ₪ XLIVIII

Chris

"Took five attempts to get one that named after me, I'm going to give you the info on your daddy like a I did all the others . Daddy is a fuck up, daddy might be the best daddy in the whole world but I'm not good for mommy . I was forced to cheat on her cause I was black mailed by some crazy female, I kissed some girl just to make her fantasy . I did drugs . I really hurt mommy, I tend to do that a lot and she's tired of it . Can't even make another one of you, mommy thinks I tie her down with babies . Daddy just like making babies, y'all don't stay small forever . I think she afraid of losing one again . Bottom line of the story is don't be like daddy, you might have my name but I don't want you to share my life ."

Brielle still upset with me only when she has the baby I can get a smile out of her .

"Mommies babies look nothing like her, except my princess ." she said to him getting ready to change his diaper

CJ started fussing

"I hear you baby, I'm going fast as I can boo boo ."

I placed his pacifier in his mouth

"He's hungry ."

"Even after that big shit ?"

"You want this feeding ?"

"I got it Babe ."

She sighed slowly getting up from the bed .

"I'll get it don't get up, I know where his bottle at ."

She laid back down, kissing CJ on the cheek as I fed him . I snuck in a kiss on the cheek from her, but she wiped it off .

"You still that mad at me ? Brielle I told you it was nothing ."

"Yeah, I heard you Chris ."

"Why you still acting like this ?"

"I don't care anymore Chris, do what you want . Don't let me stop you, I haven't been anyway ."

"Bet ."

"That means what ?"

"You don't care anymore right ? So fuck it ."

"Shit, you ain't saying nothing but a thing ."

I got up with CJ and put everyone in the car .

"Daddy, where we going ?" Mijo asked

"The park man ."

I let them run wild and free, it was just CJ and I chilling on the bench .

I had a lot to think about as I watched my newborn son sleep in his stroller . The next couple of days I stopped trying and I stopped talking to her unless it had something to do with the baby .

"What's this ?" She asked sitting in bed with CJ on her lap

"Everything you wanted ." I said handing her divorce papers

I walked out, only to see her walk back out 10 minutes later with CJ . I go into the room to see the papers were signed, Brielle signed the fucking papers .

Brielle

I couldn't believe he served me divorce papers, I couldn't go no where as bad as I wanted to leave and talk to somebody . I didn't want to tell anybody . I placed Christopher in his bassinet with a monitor beside him as I went outside and cried . This shit is too real right now, I don't know how to keep a straight face anymore . 

"Mommy - ."

"Josiah go in the house ."

"What wrong ?"

"Josiah go !"

"Don't yell ."

"Josiah, don't let me tell you again !"

He got into my face, putting his hands on my face .

"Stop that mommy ."

"Josiah go now ."

"You crying ?"

"Baby why won't you listen to me ."

"Cause I love you, I help ."

"You can't fix this baby ."

"Yes I can, I'm Mommy's helper remember ?"

"This just can't be fixed ."

I was going to suggest, taking his brothers and sister on vacation without Chris but things are kind of hard with Christopher . I can't travel anywhere with him, but I can't look at Chris anymore either but I don't want to leave my kids behind if I decide to go to my parents house . I really don't know what to do . I spent the rest of my time looking for places to move .

"We need to be an adult about this, I was going to leave and take the kids somewhere, but that wouldn't be fair to you or them . Especially since I have to move around with Christopher . I was looking up places to live while - ."

"I don't wanna hear about that shit ." He said changing the baby diaper

"Don't let it be a shock to you when all our shit is packed then ."

"I'll pack it for you ."

"You don't have to wait any longer, I'll do it myself ." I said getting up "Tried to be civil with your ass but fuck it, I'll leave now ."

I brought out the big suitcase, threw all my stuff inside . I didn't care what it was, it was packed in there . Went from room to room, packing everything inside for my kids in there own suitcase . Loaded everything to the car, came back in and packed the baby stuff . Put them in the car and left . I was trying to talk and try and figure out what we were doing, but I don't give a fuck anymore . Long as I can walk away from this and know I never did anything bad to hurt the relationship I don't care . I never once thought to talk to some other nigga, I never bothered to do anything outside this marriage .

"Mommy what we doing here ?" Caeden asked as we got to the Four Seasons

"Were going on a adventure ."

"Not another one ." Mijo whined

"Quit complaining, we'll have fun . I'll let you go swimming . We'll go to the amusement park later too if we have time ."

After awhile Chris kept calling me, I wasn't going to keep him from talking to his kids but I didn't want him to come here . If he wanted to talk to them then I gladly handed them the phone . He didn't want to say shit to me about what were going through don't start now . To keep my kids busy, I took them to the beach and the arcade . Wore they little asses out, by the time they ate and washed up back at the hotel they was out . Just Christopher and I up .

"I'm sorry you came at such a bad time baby, I really am . You only a week old, you shouldn't be out the house like this . Your daddy is just, messing up right now and I can't go through that anymore . I've taken so much from him, I deserve to be happy right ? Mommy deserves to be free from all that drama ? No matter how many kids we have, no matter how many time he apologizes it doesn't make up for the things he's done . I know I told him before, divorce isn't an option but I don't deserve to be unhappy do I ? I want to stick through it cause I want you all to have both parents together but it's so hard . Cause knowing him, he'll screw up again ."