Till Death ₪ XXVII

Brielle

"Caeden, sit your ass down and stop touching the damn vending machine before I beat your ass !"

"Come to grandma baby ." Chris's mother said sitting beside me

The paramedic came and took Chris to the hospital, I followed behind them as the kids and I drove to the hospital . Everybody was scared seeing Chris get taking away in the ambulance, I had hear a lot of crying and I want my daddy . I called Chris's mom and told her what happened, she came rushing to the hospital . They wouldn't let either of us in the room yet, they had to run test on Chris to make sure it was a seizure and not something else . I feel like I failed him, I'm trained for situations like this and pussied out and called 911 . What good am I if I can't even manage to secure the health of my husband ? What the fuck was all those years for in college to get a nursing degree for ?

"Mommy ?" Mijo said climbing up to my lap

"Yes Mijo ?"

"Don't cry ." he said wiping my eye

I smiled slightly "Mommy is acting like a baby isn't she ?"

"Daddy is going to come home, we going to play together like he said ."

"I know baby I'm just thinking about a lot, some times when you have a lot of things on your mind you cry . It's good to cry ."

"I don't like it when you cry ."

"I'm sorry, soon as we go home everything will be better ."

"When we leave we leave with daddy everything will be better ."

I smiled "How did you get so smart ?"

"Cause daddy told me I'm a man ."

I hugged him tight "You a man, you the smartest man I know ."

"I love you mommy ."

"I love you too Mijo ."

"Mommy I want to see daddy !" Ava said

"Daddy is resting right now ."

"He going to live here ?"

"No, he's not . You're going to go home with grandma while I stay and keep daddy company ."

"No, I want see him and stay with my daddy !" they all chimed in

"You'll see daddy when you gets better, just like when you're sick the doctor makes you feel better ." Chris momma said

We waited for what felt like a lifetime, a lot of things ran through my mind that could've caused this . Immediately I thought if he was talking drugs again, when that thought went through my mind it sent chills down my spine . I thought maybe he's really sick with something, I was going crazy running though possibilities . All I want is for him to be okay, I'm tired of this bullshit . I'm done I can't take this everyday constant shit of something going on, I don't want to deal with it anymore I haven't been feeling good physically in a long time . I'm tried of when everything goes wrong the first thing they ask is mommy, are you leaving daddy ? That's the first thing they ask, all the time it's like they don't feel secure . When the doctor finally came it turns out I was right, Chris suffered from a Non Epileptic Seizure . It's similar to a real epileptic seizure but it didn't have anything to do with brain, it was all cause the physical aspect from his body . Due to fatigue and the stress of every single little bullshit he's gone through everyday .

He laughed weakly "Why are you crying ?"

"Cause I thought I almost lost you for good, baby I'm sorry I feel like I did something wrong ."