Till Death ₪ XXI

Brielle

"Daddy stop, it's cold !" Ava said running from Chris as he had the garden hose in his hand

We've been spending extra time with Chris in case he does have to go to jail, so far that's what it's looking like too . I really don't want him to go, till then we're going to enjoy every bit of him .

"Daddy, I don't like it stop !" Ava said trying to avoid Chris with the water

"I'm gonna get you ."

Ava really didn't want to be bother with him and that water though, she started crying 'Stop it daddy ."

"Oh, stop being a baby ." he smiled

She came running to me, I wrapped her up in a towel and sat at the edge of the pool with her as I kicked my feet in the water . I didn't feel like getting in the water, I felt a little disgusting since I kind of pact on a little pounds . Girl shit .

"I don't mind mind the water daddy ." Caeden said

Him and Chris started playing together, Mijo and Josiah was running around playing with X . Ava was comfortable in my arms, I don't know what's going to happen if he gets sent away . That's one speech I don't want to give my kids . I really didn't want to be outside anymore, I'm trying so hard to be happy but I can't with this shit at the back of my mind . I had enough of being outside, Ava did as well . I took her inside with me and placed her right in the tub, I could tell she was sleepy . I cuddled with my baby on the couch watching cartoons, we both fell asleep . I woke up to the rest of my kids quietly on the floor watching tv, I know these ain't my damn kids . I looked over and saw Chris cooking in the kitchen, I smiling kissing the temple of my sleeping Ava . I watched tv laying along the couch, I was enjoying the little quiet time we had watching t.v . Till Chris told them to come and eat, then it turned into a mess hall with a bunch of soldiers starving after a long day of battle .

"Ava wake up baby, it's eat eat time ." I said waking her up

She started whining "Nooo, I don't wanna . I'm sleepy ." she said then fell straight to sleep on my chest

"Baby, it is time to eat get up ."

"I don't wanna ."

"Let's go potty ."

"I don't wanna ."

"Let's go, you're going to anyway ."

She yanked her hand away from me as I stood her on her feet and started crying, I dragged her to the bathroom and placed her on the toilet to go potty . She protested at first but like I thought she went, I washed her hands and asked her again .

"Do you want to eat now ?"

She shook her head yes and held my hand as we went into the dinning room to eat what Chris made, it was my favorite . Shrimp Alfredo, anything having to do with pasta or shrimp is my favorite meal to eat . Dinner was good, quiet from my behave but it was good . I cleaned the dishes, Chris helped me . We all sat in the living room watching one of the damn Iron Man movie's, I fell asleep laying my head on Chris's lap . I didn't feel like doing anything all day, I felt like being wrapped up with my babies or hugged up Chris . When I woke up everybody was gone, t.v was off, Chris was heading down the stairs .

"You put them all to bed ?" I said still laying on the couch

"Every last one of them ." he said coming to lay on top of me

"I would have done it, I just don't have the energy today ."

"It's alright boo, you deserve a day off ."