Till Death ₪ XXXVII

Brielle

"Even with that boot on you still look good as hell, come here ." he said spanking my bare ass

Chris and I walked around the house butt ass naked, something we rarely get to do since the kids are always around . His spank left a red print on my ass .

I giggled, then grabbed his balls "Alright, alright . Stop, quit playing ."

"That's what I thought, doesn't feel good does it ?"

Soon as I let go he grabbed me by my hair and bent me over the table, pressing himself against me . Then roughly pulled me by my hair back up to his face and gently kissed my neck, forcing my torso back down on the table he easily inserted himself inside . I didn't have anything to grab on to, he was doing slow deep strokes . Couldn't even get past breakfast without fucking . Chris picked me up laid me down on the edge of the table, pushing my legs into my chest . The table moved and creaked each time Chris thrusted himself inside of me, he was grunting a bit louder than I ever heard him and sweated more than I can remember . I knew exactly what would make him smile, I don't do this often for him but I think he needed this the most right now . He pulled out and I began sucking him off, he grabbed me by my hair and pushed my head in deeper . I peeked up and saw his eyes rolling into the back of his head, he pre-came into my mouth . I twirled my tongue around causing tingles upon him as I pulled in and out, he couldn't hide his moaning anymore . He stopped me picking me up and fucked me up against the wall, I held on to his shoulders digging my nails into his skin . It was a trail of both our juices from the table onto the floor leading to the wall where to stood, he exploded causing all of it to drip on the floor, slide out of me and down my legs . He still had me there against the wall as he breathed heavily into my chest, slowly he put me down and went to the counter grabbing a piece of bacon .

"Damn, I fucking love you ." he smiled chewing off his bacon

"I - love - I love you - more ." I said out of breath and exhaustion

I put my boot brace back on and grabbed the mop and Clorox .

"I'll clean everything up baby, you lay down and rest ."

I sighed in utter happiness, smiling as I hopped upstairs to take a shower . After I came out I put on my underwear and that's it, then retired to the couch . Chris the same then joined me .

"We shouldn't be laying here ."

"Why ?"

"Cause, I'm talking you to Puerto Rico for your birthday . I told you before I went into the hospital I was taking you there, I'm keeping up on my promise ."

I gave him the biggest passionate kiss "I been wanting to go for the longest, the kids will love it ."

"No kids, just us . No distraction, otherwise I won't be able to do special things like that for you . I want this birthday to be just right ."

I kissed him again "If you say so ."

I started packing that night, we are going to be staying a for the whole week . Chris and I flew out taking what we needed, this is perfect ! Now that were in a good setting, I can tell him what I've been planning to .

"Damn baby, it's beautiful out here ."

"I know, you want to live in stuffy ass Cali when you have everything you need here ."

Chris

I smiled putting my arm around her, Brielle looked beautiful smiling . We drove to the hotel in a vintage taxi cab, we unloaded our bags and she took me out showing me around .