Till Death ₪ XXIII

Chris

Since I have to be locked up, Brielle gave me one night to go out and do what I want as long as I do it responsibly . Made me feel like a little ass kid when she said that, if I'm going to do something I'm going all out . I don't know when I get out, she got to expect I'm not going to act right, I'll keep my hands all to myself but I won't be that much of a good boy . I asked her if she wanted to come but she wanted me to have fun, she didn't want her presence to be a burden to me cause she know I would be conscious of the shit I would do and probably be all up her ass . I kind of don't want to go without her cause we haven't been in the club together in a minute, at the same time though I want this more to be a boys night . No filter, I want to say whatever the fuck I want without her giving me the side eye .

"Pass me the fucking Jager !" I shouted

I was going a bit hard, I'm going to jail though so fuck it .

"Nigga you need to calm down a bit, you don't want to end up doing something that's going make them dude lock your ass up for real ." Keeis said

"I'm not even that drunk, I'm good don't worry about me ."

"This club dry a fuck, ain't no cute girls in here . Shit I might as well pay for some fat asses to bounce in my face, let's go to the strip club ." Kid Red said

I didn't care what image this would paint to Brielle, I'm going to have ass shaking in my face . I want to see titties that I can't touch, twerking that would cause someone to need a hip replacement afterwards . I will explain this to Brielle, this shit isn't a big deal . I know she'll understand me coming here, this isn't nothing . When we got there, I sat in front of the stage and watched the girls come down and shake their ass for money and bust it wide open . You seen one stripper you seen them all, this one girl though caught my eye . She looked exotic, literally as fine as Lisa Raye in The Player's Club except she had grey eyes . All the girls wanted to get at me because they looked at me and saw big money, she had a different set of eyes though . I probably had 8 different asses bouncing on my lap tonight but I wanted to get a feel of her . I gestured for her to come over to me, she was shy .

"What's your name and I want your real name ?"

She put her hand on my shoulder and she mounted on to my lap

"Ashleigh ."

"Ashleigh ? I like that, when did you start here . I never see you here before ?"

"Two days ago, I'm not quite comfortable yet . I'm not as good as the other girls ."

"You don't have to worry about going too hard, you doing the right job for me ."

She smiled "Thank you, I can't even believe I'm talking to you right now ."

I slipped damn near a stack into her thong, I didn't count it I didn't care she's flattering me . The more compliments the more money, I like the shy ones .

"Why is that ?"

"Cause your you, who doesn't like you ."

"A lot of people ." I smiled licking my lips

"Well you have a number one fan right here ." she smiled

"I appreciate it, I'm a fan of yours now too ."

She deeply blushed "I'm nothing special ."

"You very special, I wouldn't put doubt on yourself ." I said slipping her probably close to another $1,000 dollars

"Is there anything you would like me to do before I leave ? I have to get back on stage ."

"Surprise me ."