Till Death ₪ XXXII

Chris

I dumped the kids off with Keeis and made that nigga promise he wouldn't tell Brielle I left them with him, I headed out to the mall again with Ashleigh and we got those matching Jordans .

"What's going on, it's 6 AM over there in New York why you calling this early ?" I said answering the phone to Brielle

"I'm not coming home just yet, they added a couple more shows they want me to be apart of ."

"That's great but you didn't have to wake me up this early to tell me that, you know I like my sleep ."

"That's not all I need to tell you, something happen last night ."

First time Brielle ever came at me with those words, for her to say something like that had my heart jumping .

"What ?"

"I was out last night celebrating, everything was good and I was enjoying myself . Then someone offered me a position as the lead lady in their video ."

"Alright, it ain't a porno right ?"

"No stupid, it's just a music video . Nothing too pushy or sexual, he said we would kiss ."

"Who the hell is it, better not be no damn amateur trying to get a rise off you ."

"It's Drake ." she said with a pause then talked fast "Baby if you want to tell me no then that's fine, if you think this is going to cause controversy then I won't do the video ."

"Calm down, why the hell were you even talking to him ?"

"He seen the show, we just so happen to go to the same club . He approached me, we talked, complicated me, and he sent me a bottle of wine . We started to get to know each other, he told me he liked my style wanted to take me to higher places . Next thing you know I'm being asked for a video appearance ."

"You stupid or something ?"

"Chris I - ."

"Why the fuck would you think he can take you places I can't, that nigga ain't no better than me ?"

"Chris wait - ."

"You do the video, see how far that nigga take you when he play your ass out . You ain't nothing but a pawn in a man's game ." I said hanging up on her

She called me back a couple times but I didn't answer

"Everything alright ?" Ashleigh asked

"Stupid ass girl, it's nothing ."

"Anything I can help with ?"

"Nah, I'm good ."

"I wish I didn't have to spend my time with you in the house ." she said sitting beside me on the couch

"This is really good for me, I like just sitting down and taking the time to think . You're real down to earth and not extra like a lot of people I know ."

My phone started ringing again and I put it on silent

She smiled blushing a bit "Thank you ."

We laid around all day watching movies, laughing our asses off at each other's stories we told .

"I'm not playing I'm serious, despite being able to grind I really can't dance ."

I smiled turning on her radio, Pony by Ginuwine started playing "Show me what you can do ."

I can tell if someone is lying, this girl wasn't lying . Them two steps she was doing looked like something was crawling up her ass, it was hella funny though .