Till Death ₪ XIX

Chris

When I woke up Brielle and I were both naked underneath the covers, she was still laying on top of me sleeping . I wanted to get up because I had to go pee, I didn't want to move her though . I was loving this shit, I didn't want her to move from this position . I couldn't believe she did that last night, I thought this battle would last longer . I don't know what the hell saved this marriage or who, but I'm glad this happened . For some reason though I feel bad, I feel like I pushed her too much to come back with me and she isn't ready to . This is what I wanted all along but I don't want her to be with me if she really ain't feeling it right now, I know how she feels about me and at this point I know she'll never leave me but if she needs her space then I'll give her the time she needs without pressuring her everyday holding on to her leg like I have been . I fucked up too many times to have her regret something because of me . Gently getting her off me, I grabbed my boxers double checking to see if the bedroom door was locked then headed into the bathroom . After washing my hands and brushing my teeth, I walked out covering her body up with the sheet . Before I did I stepped back and I admired the work I did, saying to myself damn I definitely tore that shit up last night . I kissed her cheek and went downstairs and made breakfast for my family, after a while I seen her bed head ass walking down the stairs to put the sheets in the washing machine .

The scent of this good ass bacon would soon reach the kids, I ate my waffles and eggs and bacon at the counter . Brielle reemerged into the room, she went into the kitchen and grabbed the orange juice .

"Why the long face ?" I asked

She had a slight smile on as she took the orange juice to the head "Nothing, just thinking ."

"It'll wear off soon, you suffering from something called Daddy Dick syndrome. It's easily cured by a little of me, lot of sex, and mixed with high moans . Side effects can result in pregnancies ." I joked, she wasn't laughing though "What's wrong, I thought this would be a good morning for you after last night ?"

She put the glass on the cup and looked at it for a bit, then up to me "It is ."

"It's not sounding like it, you are happy, right ?"

She shrugged her shoulders as a response, I tested to if I have the green light now to touch her again . When I walked up on her I grabbed her hand pulling her closer to me putting my hand on her lower back .

"I'm going to do everything I need to do to make you happy again, I promise . All that bullshit is behind us now, that's just a closed chapter in our lives now I promise . I'm going to right my wrongs, everything is going to be good again ."

"'I'm going to take a shower ."

I sighed realizing this isn't over, I knew it wasn't but I thought things would instantly get better . It's not though, she still isn't satisfied and most likely won't be till I do something that's going to turn this shit around .

"Stop that's my bacon !" Ava whined as Caeden took hers

"Shut up !"

"Hey, that's my waffles ." she said as Josiah took hers

"Here, you can have mine ." Mijo said giving her his plate

Soon as Mijo passed her his plate, Caeden took another piece of her bacon .

"Stop doing that, gimme my bacon back !" she whined

"No ! Do something about it !" he teased

"Leave her alone, for I take your food and push on the floor and make you crack your head ." Mijo said

Caeden gave her back the food he took, Mijo is the leader of the pack . Even though he be picking on Ava too, him and Josiah are usually the main ones sticking up for her . Caeden is like a bad ass little me, this little nigga is exactly how I used to be it's like standing in front of a mirror . Always have to set his ass straight . I had to wait to see them resolve the problem first, I like to see how they interact with each other before I step in .