Till Death ₪ XII

Brielle

My parents had the kids the day we returned home, I didn't know what Chris would be looking like when they came home I ain't want to chance it cause I know he's the first thing they all want to see . I didn't tell Chris that I've been telling the kids he had a surprise for them, he was ahead of the game than I thought . Chris ordered them new bed set for them and re-painted their rooms . Mijo had a Spongebob theme, Caeden had Power Rangers, Josiah had Wow Wow Wubbzy, and Ava had a Princess and the Frog theme . Glad he's focusing on them cause he ain't getting shit from me . When I came home, he was face down into the toilet throwing his lungs up . He sat in the tub while the shower was running cold water, he wasn't shaking though because of the cold water he was shaking because those withdrawals are a bitch . When he hopped out he put on only boxers, once he got into the bed he was shaking more and switched to sweating . I went and got a bucket with cold water to dap him down .

"You should be thankful, nurses at a real rehab would let your ass suffer . They don't take care of drug patients like this, they let your ass suffer on your own ."

"When am I going to see them ?"

"Looking like this your're not, I'm not having them around you looking like you damn near half dead ."

"Can you make me some of your grandma's special soup ?"

I dapped his forehead "Soup can't cure nothing like this, your body has to fight it on it's own ."

"I'm scared ."

"You wasn't scared putting that shit into you body, deal with it ." I said leaving him

He grabbed my hand weakly trying to keep his eyes open "Don't leave me ."

"Let go !" I snatched away "I have to go get my damn kids ."

Right now, I'm going to be testing Chris every so often if I can leave him home by himself . If he really wants to quit, he won't go out searching for shit he don't need . But now that it's late, I'm getting my babies . They'll only be allowed to give Chris a quick kiss goodnight and out the room they go, I'm hoping the shakes and sweat will stop by the time I get home . Once I got back to the house they ran up the stairs to see him, when they jumped on the bed Chris was laying on his side sleeping .

"Daddy !" they shouted

"Daddy babies !" he said weakly getting up

"Daddy, mommy said you were very sick ." Mijo said

"I am man, I'm going to be okay though . You know nothing can't hold me down ."

"I'm going to be right here daddy ." Ava said getting under the covers

"No little girl, you sleeping in your own room . Now all of you give daddy a kiss, you'll see him in the morning he needs to go to sleep ."

"I wanna stay with my daddy !" Ava said throwing a fit

"I'll take you back to Papi house by yourself, what's it gonna be ?"

"Daddyyyy !" she laid on top of Chris to get me to let her stay

"Listen to your mommy baby ."

"I'll be back in the morning soon as I wake up !" she said

"Alright baby give me a kiss night night ."

He puckered her little lips up to give Chris a kiss good night, they went into their bedrooms and gawked at the change . I think they were so busy wanting to see Chris they forgot I told them the whole reason we couldn't see him because he had a surprise for him, I made sure they were all nice and comfy in their new beds . I checked on Chris one more .