Till Death ₪ XLIVI

Brielle

"Get the fuck out my house !" I shouted to him as he slept on the couch

"What ?"

"Get your shit and get the fuck out !" I threw his phone at him "Thought I wouldn't find out about your two bitches ?"

"Brielle - ."

"I'm not doing this shit anymore, I'm not packing up and going to my parents house either . I'm not doing this shit with you anymore, I'm done . I'M DONE !"

I started up the stairs to the to get his shit packed for him .

"I'm not going no where ."

"Yes you fucking are, your a liar and you ain't shit ."

"Stop talking so loud ." He raced up behind me

"All the shit I been through with you, 9 months pregnant with your damn baby . You out there taking care of other bitches, fucking them . Get out !" I cried

He grabbed my arm "Stop it and just listen ."

"Get your damn hands off me !"

"Mommy ." Ava said peeping through the door

"Go back to bed ." Chris said to her then moved me into the room closing the door

"God I fucking wish that I could do that shit you do, but I'm stuck being loyal to your ass while you out entertaining bitches ."

"What are you talking about, you yelling for no reason . Getting mad stressing the baby ."

"Don't worry about what I do, you haven't care since you wanna buy new bitches shit . "

"Brielle - ."

"No listen, I'm not doing this shit anymore Chris . I can never be happy with knowing you steady out there doing something, you never fucking tell me anything till you in trouble . Not anymore, I'm tired ."

"I didn't fuck none of them ."

"You never seem to do, that's always the story Chris . But yet you buying bitches shit, you got some story out about you, and you kissed somebody ? Do I mean anything to you ?"

"Yes baby you do ." He tried grabbing my hand but I move

"Nah, go touch that bitch since you want to kiss her and buy her shit . This is a great way to start off a new beginning for us Chris, you finally cross that line . I'm taking my kids and I'm leaving, better yet like I said before you're leaving . This is my damn house, I ain't fuck up you did ."

"Brielle you have to believe me, I don't know what story they're talking about . The kiss was nothing too ."

"You don't know what story they're talking about, well let's see ."

I searched it while taking in breaths feeling tension from my stomach .

"One of Chris Brown mistresses comes forth, says she's tired of being in the shadow . Some of you might remember Ashleigh when she was photographed in the strip club with singer Chris Brown, now she's become his knight and shining amor at the same time making it rain on her ."

"Brielle ."

"Chris was really sweet, we hung out a lot at my house . When he was suppose to be watching his kids while his wife was gone or something, he was with me . Chris took me out the clubs and paid my college debt, all I had to do was get a dream job at a hospital and talk to him . I never met anybody as sweet as him, he kissed me one night cause I told I never had my first kiss . When he was about to renew his vows, he practiced with me and at the moment that's when I felt something special . I'm sure once or twice he's lied to her just to see me, he gave me a dress he was suppose to give to her . I don't miss the things though, it was just his company I loved ."

"Brielle - ."

"GET OUT !"

"Brielle please ."

"No fuck you, I'm tried of your shit !" I started throwing things at him

He ducked and dodged, finally grabbing my arms locking them to my chest .

"Get off me, get off me . You only love me when it's convenient for you ."

"Baby I'm sorry ."

"You always sorry, you always fucking sorry ! Next thing to say is I should've told you . Get off me, one thing is to fuck me over . But you dropped off your kids with your mother, then had the audacity to see that bitch ?"

"I - ."

"Not today, not tomorrow, not ever will I let you do that shit again to my kids. Get out my face, I don't wanna hear shit you have to say ."

"I'm not going no where, you wanna be mad at me fine . You wanna ignore me fine, but I'm not leaving till you listen to me ."

"Bye . Close my door, bitch ass dumb fucking - ooo I can't stand you ."

Chris

I take a right, life goes left . Everybody knows how much I love Brielle, I do fuck up with the littlest things . Maybe I should let her go, be with somebody who won't do the stupid shit I do . I never mean to hurt her, but in my eyes I'm just being who I am and I can't help but to help people sometimes I do get caught up in between . I never mean the shit I do, if I was her I would be tired too . I don't know how I'm going to work this out, if this even gets worked out .

"Daddy ." Ava said at the top of the stairs

"Ava, I told you to go to bed . Why you crying ? Come here ."

"You and mommy fighting, I saw you hit her ."

"No Ava, I didn't hit her I grabbed her hand and pulled her in the room cause she was very loud . We were talking really loud, when women are having babies they more emotional than usual . I would never hit mommy, you know why ?"

"Why ?"

"Hitting women is wrong, I was too late in realizing that before when I was younger ."

"Mommy mad ?"

"Mommy very mad at me . But we'll be alright ."

"Can you read me a story daddy ?"

"For my favorite girl ? Sure baby, watch my leg though, daddy still in pain . Can you be my nurse and take care of daddy ?"

"No ."

"No ? Why not ?"

"Cause I want story first ."