Till Death ₪ XXXIV

Brielle

"Ava, what are you crying for calm down he's coming back ." I said taking her up from in front of the front door

"Daddy didn't tell me where he was going ." she sobbed

"He's coming back, relax baby ."

I want to be mad at the way he talked to me but I can't, sitting in the jail cell was a wake up call for him . Chris thinks he's worthless to everybody and nobody appreciates him, Mijo told me that he was calling himself a failure . I don't know the impression he was getting, I wasn't trying rub it in his face or anything . I just really been feeling good about going to work, I had an unbelievable opportunity to dance with one of the best dancers I know . Whether Drake was being real or not this also could've opened up even more opportunities for me, I never thought I was taken serious dancing for Chris on some of his shows . I made this happen for myself and opened a door for myself, Chris could have closed something good for me but I wouldn't do no shit like that to him . I never knew he was feeling this way about my success, I should've know when he thought Drake could do better things for me . If Chris would have told me this when he first started feeling this way, then I would have never went to New York I would have been here for him .

I wanted to call him but I know he needs his space, besides I knew he wasn't going to answer . I was cool though, I had my kids and they were all I needed .

I put the kids to bed and waited up for Chris, I heard him pulling in the driveway at around 4 AM . Long as he was home I was fine, he came up the stairs and sat on the edge of the bed . He probably thought I was sleep, I crawled over to him and wrap my arms around him kissing his neck .

"Baby it's okay, I know you think I can't help you but I'll always be here for you ."

"I really just want to go to bed, I'm sorry for disrespecting you . I just been thinking about a lot, between giving up music and - ."

"What do you mean your giving up music ?"

"Brielle, it's 4 in the morning ."

"I don't want to wait to talk about this, why are you quitting ?"

"I don't want do it anymore ."

"Chris, look at me . You are not going to quit doing what you love, you have to think about this . If you really want to quit or take a break then I'll support you, but baby you really need to think about this . You quitting isn't going to stop people from talking about you, baby people talk shit everyday regardless . You have no reason to feel the way you do, people tell me every time I'm a fool for being with you . He's only going to hurt you, cheat on you, and beat you . You hurt me a lot of the time but I love you regardless and I can't imagine my life without you, you cheat on me and you'll find yourself a dick and a wife short, and if you ever put your hands on me you'll never see any of us again . The point is people always say things that make me want to cry and worry about us, but I love you and I don't care what people say ."

"I'm tried, I'm tired of everything ."

"If you give up and hide what's the teaching Mijo, Caeden, Josiah, or Ava ? I'm not going to let you sit here and slowly die inside because you feel like you can't fulfill your passion anymore, you might have paid dues but you and I both know you sometimes do and say unnecessary shit . You do need to think through your actions but that doesn't mean you have to run away from your problems . I know this is stressful for you, but it'll get better . My success is your success, there's no reason for you to feel jealous of me . You should be happy for me ."

"I am happy for you, I haven't seen you like this in a long time ."

"Chris you know damn well where ever I go I take you with me, nobody said you have to sit home . You want to make music, get your ass in the studio . You want to perform, I'll be right there watching you . Your life doesn't have to stop over some bullshit ."