Till Death ₪ XVIII

Chris

I HAD to take matters into my own hands like that last night, Brielle says she still love me but I know she loves Daddy's Dick even more . When I came inside her she had her back arched, she froze as her jaw dropped . A tear came out her eye and she said nothing, laid there in silence then rolled over after some time in a fetal position . I made use of the shower water that was still running, when I came back she was awake still . I didn't bother saying anything, she needed time to process what happen between us .The Twins birthday is tomorrow anyway, this is going to be the first time my moms sees me since I've been clean . She doesn't know what I been going through, it'd kill her if she knew her only baby boy was doing drugs . I been thinking about telling her though, cause every time I'll see her I'll feel like I'm lying to her . I'm still thinking about it though, when morning came I over slept but I still had a smile on my face .

"Wake up daddy, you forgot about my birthday ." Ava said with a pout

"Goodmorning baby, daddy could never forget about his baby birthday . I just slept a little longer than I should ."

"I been waiting for you, come on get up !"

"I'm coming, I'm coming ."

I got up and brush my teeth first, she grabbed my hand to lead me down stairs but once we got to the stairs I picked her up . I went into the backyard and seen Brielle setting up the tables, she didn't even look up at me but I smiled walking past her .

"Mommy, I got papa ."

"Good job baby . Chris I need you to go pick up the cake downtown and wrap the g - i - f - t - s in the closet ." she said spelling out gifts so they wouldn't go look for them

"Sure babe, whatever you say ." I said coming up from behind placing my hand on her hip and kissing her cheek

She nudged me off, it was funny to me though I chuckled a bit .

"Daddy can I go with you ?" Mijo asked

"Yeah man, come on ."

Brielle

Last night was a mistake, I feel I lost . This shit wasn't really suppose to be a win lose situation, I told myself I didn't want anything to do with him like that . I'm only here to take care of him, he's better now my ass is out . I be a little too nice one night and we end up fucking, I'm pissed at myself . All I want to do today is celebrate the birth of my babies, I love my little momma's boy and princess . I even invited Dr. Hill, he has a real special place in Chris and I life . People who I haven't seen in a while because of this drug bullshit is coming today, again we're having something small in the backyard ain't no sense having a big blow out for 2 year olds . Mijo didn't have anything big, Caeden didn't have anything big, these two ain't getting nothing special either . I can see myself doing something big when they all turn 10 and obviously the big 1 - 6, oooh lord I don't even want to think about that right now . My babies growing up before my eyes, what am I to do ?

"When my party starting mama ?" Ava asked

"Soon baby, go in the living room with JoJo till everything is ready ."

"I don't wanna, I wanna be out here ."

"You wanna stay up stairs in your room alone while Josiah celebrate his birthday alone ? You wanna stay 1 years old while he turns 2 cause you don't wanna listen ?"

She pouted and whine "Nooooo ! I wanna turn 2 too, it's my birthday too ."

"Then go sit down ."

I had to set up at least 15 tables by myself and keep them away from the pool, caterers were bringing hot food back and forth from the kitchen to the backyard . I was running around all over the place trying to set everything up right, this party at least ran us 2,000 dollars . The caterer cost, the gifts cost plus I always get the rest of the kids something so they don't feel left out, these balloons and shit cost, they little birthday outfits cost . All that is still better than paying 200,000 dollars or more . I didn't know what theme to have for fraternal twins, it's nothing really set . To me it don't really matter, they two damn years old they ain't going to remeber this shit . When Chris came back with the cake, I placed it into the refrigerator . It's one of those fondant cakes, it's its castle . One half is all princess'd out and the other half is more boyish I can't really describe but it's look dope as hell . The princess side is vanilla and the other side is chocolate .