He knows

Merlins POV

Morgana looks at me with a mortified look. "How...Why?" She starts off, looking terrified.

"Because I can!" I say with confident and smirk.

In the background I hear a small chuckle, I turn around to see Arthur sitting on the floor.

"You think this is funny?" I bend down and face him, when I'm sure only he can see me I wink at him and smile softly.

"Uh, no. I just...coughed?" He tilt his head to the side and furrow his eyebrows. "I bet you did." I stand up straight and turn to Morgana, who's trying to shake out of her shock. As she's about to use her magic towards me I stop her by chanting a quick spell. I raise my right arm and she goes flying across the room, buying us some time.

Arthur and his father quickly stands up, ready to fight Morganas men. "Kill them!" Morgana screams. With a few words most of the men falls to the ground. I walk toward her as she crawls to the corner.

"I'll get you for this." And with that she's gone. Uther turns to look at me. "You! You have magic." He brings his sword up but before he can swing it I mouth a spell and he drops the sword to the ground.

"Father! He helped us, without him both of us would have died." Arthur says and moves in between us. "Yes, but for what cost? Sorcerers never do anything for free." Sorrow and regret is in his eyes.

"Not all of us are evil. Some of us just want peace."

"All magic is a sin!" He almost spits at me and his words is like a punch in the stomach. And when I don't answer he looks at me and continues,

"Which side are you on then?"

Without hesitation I answer, "I'm on Arthur's side, for he is the one true king." Arthur smiles warmly. "Until next time." I say and throw some magic powder on the floor and disappears.

Well actually I just had to run really fast before they could see me again. But what they don't know doesn't hurt them. When I'm alone I chant the spell that'll bring me back to my normal self.

After making sure I'm me again I run outside the castle to find that most of the attackers are dead, the rest retreated.

"Gwaine, have you seen Gaius and my mother?" He nods and point towards the left side of the castle. I thank him before walking over to were he pointed.

"Merlin!" My mother smiles with joy of seeing me. " I thought you guys would try and leave."

Gaius smiles innocently and pats me on my shoulder, "When do we ever do the right things?" He says and laughs. I bring him and my mother into a hug and we all chuckle lightly.

I step inside Arthurs room and see the chaos that's been caused. I sigh heavily and start to pick up things. A knock on the door startles me and I jump.

"What are you doing?" Arthur's standing by the door. I look up at his face to see a big bruise, I rush to him and lay my hand over it, making it go away.

"What happened?" I say and kiss him where the bruise was.

"He knows, my father knows about us." 

-----

Hey guys. So I was trying to make a small video for this story but I can't upload it. I'll try and make it work. Anyway...thoughts? 

The song on the side is 'never let me go' by florence and the machine. I love it and think it's a Merthur song. 

Until next time...