Wedding night

Merlins POV

Softly Arthur closes the door after us and walk towards me with lust in his eyes. Gently he places his strong hands on my waist and pulls me closer. He leans down so that our noses are touching and lick his lips. A smirk appears on his face and his embrace tightens. Roughly he kisses me on my lips as I slightly opens my mouth, wanting to go even further.

Suddenly everything I was afraid of disappeared. All day I've been nervous about this moment. But know I've realized that I do want this, I want Arthur. 

I know he'd never hurt me and that if I want to take it slow then he'll respect that. I thought I wanted to take it slow, but now when it's happening I just want to be with him. 

Arthur starts pulling me towards the bed as I moan into the kiss. Carefully we lay down on the bed, with Arthur almost crushing me by laying on top of me. Hands everywhere, kisses everywhere, cute nonsense through out the whole time. 

I wake up by the sound of soft snoring. Sleepily I look around to find Arthur sleeping, mouth open, snoring slightly. I chuckle quietly and snuggle closer to him before falling asleep once again. 

Arthurs POV

I jump out of bed as a crashing noise disturbs my sleep. Reaching for my sword, I notice that it's only Merlin.

"For the love of Camelot, what are you doing?" I say and put a hand on my hip as Merlin smiles shyly. The innocent look on his faces makes me think of yesterdays actions, which causes my face to heat up, and I can't help but to smile. 

"I went to grab us some breakfast." He shrugs his shoulders and place the food on the table. 

"Merlin..."A sigh escapes me, "You're not a servant anymore, you don't have to do this." I pull him close and kiss him on the temple. Merlin's no longer a servant, he's a king. 

"I know, I just wanted to." The look in his eyes tells me that it's going to take awhile for him to adjust, maybe a bit longer that I first thought, but he's worth the wait. He'll always be worth the wait. 

"Thank you." I say gratefully and kiss him once more before sitting down as Merlin does the same. Together we enjoy our first breakfast as husbands. 

I smile widely at the thought and look over at Merlin who eyes me confused.

"What?" He asks, mouth full of bread. 

"We're going to grow old together." I state and grin from ear to ear. 

"You realize that NOW." Merlin says and laughs. 

"Yes, well." I haven't really thought about it until now, and now I can't wait until it happens. I grab Merlins hand  and squeeze it slightly. "I wouldn't want it any other way." A shy smile shows on Merlins face as I bring his hand up to kiss his knuckles.

-----

Hey guys! It's almost Christmas! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Song on the side is 'I don't wanna miss a thing' by Aerosmith. 

Until next time.