Wedding ceremony

Arthurs POV

I glance at my reflection once more and smile. Finally. I'm marrying the guy I love. I'm marrying my Merlin, for real this time. 

He and I will rule this kingdom together. Magic will be allowed soon and I'm worrying that not all will approve of this. The council have been complaining all month. They're afraid that magic will take over. That they won't be as powerful when there's sorcerers around. 

But it's a decision I've made together with Merlin. We'll make sure we all get to terms with each others. We both believe there can be peace between us all, sorcerers or not. 

We'll all fight, side by side.

For the second time I walk up to the altar, holding my hands as I wait for Merlin. The cold winter breeze blows through the the open windows and the music begins to play. 

Slowly he walks towards me, our eyes never leaving each others, and our smiles gets wider. For a moment I get lost in his ocean blue eyes, all I see is him. Carefully he steps up beside me, trying not to trip on his cape as he does so. 

The ceremony goes like the last time. And as Merlin kneels down to have the crown placed on his head I smile proudly and smirk. He's mine. All mine. When our lips meet in a passionate kiss, snickers from the knights can be heard just as loud as the sighs from the others. 

 Applauds echoes through the room as we walk out, hand in hand. The dinner is served, it's both mine and Merlins favorites. My cheeks hurts from smiling too much and it doesn't help when I turn to see Merlins face covered in his favorite soup. 

My head falls back from laughing as I almost fall out of mt chair. After gathering myself I take my napkin and dry of Merlins face and kiss his lips sweetly. 

"You're adorable." He blushes and smiles innocently. 

"I can't wait until we're alone." I whisper in his ear and smirk. His face goes even redder and he laughs nervously and almost roll over the glass of water he's reaching for. 

"You look good in that knight suit, but I'm sure you'll look even better without it." He almost choke on his water and blushes even more as he glares at me.

Merlins POV

The evening continues with Arthur trying to seduce me. Placing his hand on my thigh, whispering 'things' in my ear. It didn't exactly help with the nerves for tonight. I knew it would come to this, how can it not? 

The wedding night. It terrifies me, since it's something I've never experienced before. It's my first time with someone, and I am glad it's going to be with Arthur, but it doesn't stop me from being afraid that I might mess things up. 

What if I do something wrong? How do I please him? 

Arthur suddenly becomes very quiet. I turn to look over at him to find that he's staring at me. 

"What? Is there something on my face again?" I ask and tilt my head. He shakes his head and smiles shyly.

"I'm just happy I have you." I smile back at him and lean forward to plant a gentle kiss on his lips. It's sweet , just like Arthur. 

-------

Hey guys. So what did you think? 

Song on the side is 'Angel' by Aerosmith. The song doesn't really fit in this chapter but I think it's a Merthur song. They depend on each other. Merlin's Arthurs guardian angel. 

Until next time.