Who am I?

Merlins POV

As soon as Arthur walks out of the room I lift my hand up to touch my cheek. The warmth from his touch still lingers on my skin.

Who ever I was before I must have been a very important person. You don't get this close to the king himself in you aren't. Who was I? Am I rich? Am I powerful? Why would I mean something to the king?

I frown as my attempt of trying to remember fails. I don't just want to know who I am, but my time with the very handsome king. What was is we were doing? Did we fought together?

The feeling of butterflies in my stomach still haven't disappeared. As soon as he walked through the door when I woke up, my hears skipped a beat. Even if I've forgotten all the faces I've ever seen, I knew his is the one I prefer the most. Even after meeting the other people, that all seemed to know me, I think Arthur's the most handsome man I've ever seen.

But I can't have this thoughts about him, he's my king. It could never happen anything between us. Never.

I lay down at the bed, closing my eyes. And even though I try my best, I couldn't help myself from dreaming about the blue eyed king.

"I like you Merlin. I like the way you smile at me or blush every time I complement you. I like to being able to talk to you without feeling like you're judging me. I like the way I feel when I'm with you." Arthur speaks.

"And what is it you're feeling when you're with me?" I look down at our interlocked hands.

"I don't know. I feel all giddy and butterflies in my stomach. I feel loved and cared for when I'm with you." He blushes.

"I like you to Arthur. You may be a royal, spoiled brat but you're also the braves and kindest man I've ever met." I say with a big grin.

"You forgot the fact that I have a killer body and am very attractive." Arthur says and smiles.

I don't answer instead I surprise him with a kiss. Arthur kisses me back and we both lean back, laying on the blanket in each others arms. We pull apart to catch out breaths, our eyes never leaving each other.

I wake up at the sound of some one knocking on the door.

"Merlin?" Gaius enters the room and speaks with a gentle tone.

"I remember."

Arthurs POV

Council meetings haven't been the thing I've enjoyed the most as a king. In silence I sit and listen to the council members as they argue. I was about to says something as I was interrupt by the door opening.

"Arthur. I remember." Merlin says, panting, probably from running here. Quickly I stand up and smile gladly.

"I'm sorry my king, but he-" I raise my hand to silence the soldier who was suppose to guard the room.

"You're all excused." Slowly they all leave the room, except for Merlin.

When they're all out Merlin walks up to me and kisses me hard on the mouth. Instantly I wrap my arms around his thin waist and moan into the kiss. I rest my forehead against his as we pull apart. Oh how I've missed that.

"I love you." I whisper and close my eyes as a happy tear rolls down my cheek.

"I love you too, princess."

-------

Hello guys. So Christmas is almost here, and I still have no idea how long this story will be.

Anyway, hope you liked it.

Song on the side is 'Lost boy' By Ruth B, It reminds me that Merlin feels so lost and outside since he's a sorcerer but when he's with Arthur he can be himself, like he's home.

Until next time.