Chapter 31

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT ITS REALLY HARD TO FOCUS WHEN YOUR ROOM IS FILLED WITH GAY GUYS FIGHTING OVER YOUR NAIL POLISH SMH

Previously in Amour:

Harry has slowly lost pieces of himself and found them in the blue eyes of a mischievous boy. Louis' undeniable charm has led Harry into doing the unimaginable: sex, drugs, and sin. Their combined mischief has even almost exposed them, yet still Harry refuses to take anyone's warning about the sinister boy he has grown so fond of. However, Louis can only spin his web of lies for so long before everything comes crashing down. The question remains; will he take Harry down with him?

Harry's POV

"Looouis, stop it." I groaned, placing my hand over his enticing lips and shoving his face away.

"Oh come on, Harry. We're already late whats a few more minutes?" Louis questioned with that smooth as honey tone of his I knew all too well. I refused to cave this time though, even with his fingers toying with the hair at the nape of my neck. He was trying to elicit a response that wouldn't come.

"That's precisely why we don't have time to mess around, Louis. We're late to school because I have to finish the project that someone isn't helping me with. I'm already missing my first class because of you."

"Well maybe if someone hadn't turned into a nymph and jumped on my cock last time we tried to work on it we wouldn't be in this situation." Louis pointed out as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. I scoffed and shook my head to cover up the blush that was no doubt creeping up my neck. I was afraid I'd never get used to Louis' crude mouth. Both mentally and physically.

"And don't be rude, Styles. I could help if I wanted to." He sneered, grabbing the pencil from my hand.

"We really don't have time for this right now Louis" I huffed, grasping the other end of the pencil in his hand and pulling. "Just give it back." Of course, Louis being Louis, he tugged back until the pencil flew out of both our hands and onto the ground. "Are you happy now? You're acting like a child."

"My apologies, princess. Let me just grab that for you your highness." Louis snickered mischievously as he pushed his chair back. I turned my attention away from Louis crawling onto the ground like a child and looked down at our nearly done poster.

There wasn't much left to do but even the little things took forever when Louis was involved. I picked up a spare pencil and began writing. I was in the middle of a word when my hand suddenly tensed and the lead drew a jagged line across the paper.

"FUCK." I yelled clenching the pencil tightly in my hand, wondering how much force it would take to snap it, or Louis' neck. "What do you think you're doing?" I seethed.

"Just getting the pencil babe!" Louis replied cheerily, his hand moving from the growing bulge in my pants to the button. "I'm just trying to help with the project!"

"Yeah, well the project isn't in my pants. Could you please just get up and stop messing around?" I pleaded.

"Oh I have no problem getting up, especially from this view. Kind of kinky, yeah? We should try this in class sometime." Louis chuckled, running his warm hands up my thighs soothingly. I let out a loud groan and questioned how important this project truly was. I could afford a bad grade but Louis truly couldn't.

"God damn it Louis" I lowered my hand under the table and slid it through his hair.

"You really shouldn't say the lords name in vain." He tutted playfully.