Chapter 20

Harry’s POV

I struggled to keep my eyes open as the sanctuary slowly filled with righteous church goers Sunday morning. The downside of living so close was always being early. My father wasn’t even at the podium yet. I gave into the drowsiness and rested my head in my hands for a moment. I had only just drifted into unconsciousness when I felt someone claim the seat next to me. Somehow I knew who it was without opening my eyes. He had a certain aura. One that comforted me and drew me in. He remained silent but slid closer to me until our knees were brushing. I fought the urge to lean into him and take comfort in his warmth. We would probably be burned at the stake on the spot.

Somewhere upfront the pianist began playing and Louis quietly hummed along next to me. I felt a sudden overwhelming urge to look at him. I cracked my eyes open slowly in the bright light. I lifted my head and turned to look at him, soaking up every single detail. Of course he looked flawless as always. His usually messy hair hidden by a beanie was styled perfectly. I longed to run my fingers through it. My eyes were drawn to his chiseled body adorned in a white tee shirt, jean jacket rolled at the sleeves and tight black pants. It was unfair how godly he always looked. Louis caught me staring out of the corner of his eye and cracked a smile. I blushed profusely and averted my gaze. It was like the first time I had seen him all over again. What had only been a couple weeks felt like an eternity. So much has changed since that day. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined being this close to someone like him. I would’ve laughed in your face if you had told I was going to lose my virginity to him. But oddly enough, I don’t regret it. Not a single moment. He drove me insane sometimes, but there was no denying that I was crazy about Louis Tomlinson.

My head snapped up as my father began speaking at the front of the room. He continued to drone on and on about forgiveness and other lame topics I didn’t care for. So I spent my time doing more important things, like memorizing every detail of Louis’ captivating face. His long lashes framed his bright blue eyes perfectly. He looked like a model with his high cheekbones and defined jawline. Yet his face also possessed a slight feminine edge to it. Not overbearing, just enough to make him overwhelmingly more attractive than the average guy such as myself. Louis was textbook perfection. I couldn’t keep my eyes off the slight stubble covering his jaw. My head swam with thoughts of how good it’d feel tickling me between my legs as he oh no I definitely should not be having these thoughts in church. I was going to hell. Without a doubt. What was this boy doing to me? My personal demon.

Before I knew it, my father spoke the final prayer and people began exiting the sanctuary. In all honesty, I could’ve spent a lifetime soaking up Louis’ glory. An hour was nowhere near enough time to appreciate the beautiful creature that is Louis Tomlinson.

I stood from my seat and followed behind Louis out to the welcoming area. “Well, I’ll see you later I guess.” I sighed, turning to walk down the back hallway toward my father’s office.

“Oh no you don’t.” Louis grabbed my wrist and pulled me gently in the other direction.

“Uh what are you doing? My dad parks out back…” I asked, confused.

“You’re coming with me, Mr. Styles” Louis grinned. He let go of my hand once we reached the parking lot so that he could fish his keys out of his pocket. It took him a moment to rescue them from his impossibly tight pants, but he eventually unlocked the doors to his sleek, black car. Louis opened the passenger door and gestured for me to get in.

“I don’t think this is such a good idea Louis…” I hesitantly took a step back. With all that has happened I really couldn’t afford to get in anymore trouble with my parents.