Chapter 19

Louis’ POV

Niall’s words swirled around in my head as I sped down the roads leading to Harry’s house. Maybe I had been a little too rash last night. I possibly broke Zayn’s, one of my closest friends, nose in a fight over something he didn’t intentionally do. Yes, I’m sure he intentionally tried to bed Harry, not that I really blame him I mean look at the kid, but he really had no clue about… whatever we were. I didn’t even know myself what we were. All I knew for sure was that I couldn’t stop thinking about the dimpled little shit and seeing him with someone else drove me insane. No matter how many drinks I consumed or joints I lit my thoughts kept travelling back to Harry. Not seeing him all week was torture. I never should’ve let things between us get that bad. I was just too damn stubborn to accept the fact that for once someone could actually mean something to me more than just a good fuck. Usually, I just slept with someone once then ditched, maybe twice if they were good or I was extremely bored. It was always such a nuisance trying to get rid of the clingy ones after. The ones that claimed they “loved” me or they “thought they were special”. The absolute worst ones were the people that lost their virginity to me. I learned my lesson the hard way after the first few obsessed ones that it wasn’t worth it.

Harry was different. As lame as it sounds, it’s true. I wasn’t feeling the usual overwhelming urge to run for the hills. In fact, it only made me want him more. I wanted to experience last night over and over again. I wanted to hold him close every night and brush the curls off his forehead as his soft voice moaned my name. His moans were my favorite sound, music to my ears. My only regret was how it happened. I could barely remember anything about my first time except that it was with a much older guy when I was young, but Harry deserved more than that. The ideal time to lose your virginity is not while drunk at a house party to someone psychotic with jealously. Harry’s first time should have been something special, but like usual I screwed it up.

I wasn’t sure where all this sappy lovey dovey shit was coming from. This was foreign territory for me. I wasn’t used to caring about someone in this way. I couldn’t help myself, Harry made me feel things. Things I tried so hard to ignore and fight, but they kept creeping up.

It was make or break time. I couldn’t keep doing this. I would go insane with jealousy. I knew I either had to man up and deal with these feeling by treating Harry the way he deserved, or go with my usual response and run like hell.

I dropped my gaze from the road to look over at the sleeping boy next to me and I knew I really didn’t have a choice. I was in way too deep. He stirred slightly and I couldn’t stop myself from reaching out and taking his hand in mine.

“Harry” I whispered, stroking my thumb across his palm. His nose twitched slightly like a bunny and I couldn’t help but smile. I wanted to allow him to sleep out his no doubt horrible hangover in peace, but unfortunately we had his parents to deal with. I still had no clue how he even snuck out, I really didn’t think he had it in him honestly. “Harry, babe” I tried again, shaking his shoulder gently.

His eyes slowly opened, taking in his surroundings. “What? Where are we?” He asked, shielding his eyes from the sun with his hands.

“We’re about to pull into your driveway. You fell asleep the moment we got in the car.” I smiled fondly.

“I feel horrible.” He groaned, tipping his head back against the seat and shutting his eyes again. It took all of my will power not to stop the car right there and nip at his exposed neck.

“I know” I sympathized with him, I really did. Heaven knows I’ve experienced some pretty rough hangovers. “But we really need to deal with your parents now.” I could feel the waves of anxiety rolling off of him as he pulled into the driveway. In all honesty, I had no clue what I was going to say but I knew I needed to act nonchalant for Harry’s sake.

AmourOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara