Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I felt like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming tractor trailer, completely frozen in terror. I couldn't even think properly, let alone move. Louis growled against my neck and pulled away, sighing deeply. "Always something..." He muttered under his breath as he quickly pulled my pants back up. He grabbed my arm and shoved me into the closest chair. I was completely stunned and sat there dumbly when he tossed a bible at me. Just as we heard the rattling of keys, Louis sat down in the chair next to mine and opened up his bible.

He began reading a random passage but I couldn't comprehend any of it due to the events that just took place. I suddenly became painfully aware of the fiery burning in my core. I was literally aching for his touch. I bit down on my lip and squirmed around in my chair, trying to get comfortable. Louis watched me with a smirk and licked his lips but immediately put on a serious façade when the door knob began to turn. He was quite the actor. Me on the other hand, I was positive whoever was behind that door was going to see right through me. I was all hot and bothered, thanks to Louis. I could feel my damp curls clinging to my forehead and prayed my desire wasn't too noticeable.

I gulped and averted my eyes away from the sinful temptation in front of me to the words on the page right as the door opened. In came my father, dressed professionally in a dark suit like always. Confusion played across his features as he took in the scene before him. The confusion soon turned to satisfaction when he heard Louis's gently voice smoothly repeating the bible verse. Louis paused and looked up in mock surprise, "Oh, Sir! I didn't see you there! He stated while grasping his heart as if he was actually shocked. 

"It's quite alright Mr. Tomlinson, I just entered." My father said with a smile as he perched himself on the arm of my chair, "I heard voices from the hall and was wondering why someone would be back here. This room is almost always vacant." He said with just a hint of suspicion. Any sign of distrust was immediately erased when Louis began speaking, sucking up to my dad. I'd seen this way too many times before but remained silent with my eyes trained on my bible, not trusting myself to speak.

 "My sincere apologies Sir, I wasn't aware this room was off limits. I just wanted a quiet place to read and pray with Harry." His words seemed to remind my father of my presence and he looked down at me, waiting for a response.

 I cleared my throat and managed to speak up, "Uh yeah Louis wanted me to explain the new testament to him." I lied through my teeth. I bit the inside of my cheek nervously, realizing this was one of the first times I had ever lied to my father. Sure, there had been a few little white lies here and there, but nothing ever this deceitful. Never before had I lied to cover up the fact that just moments ago I was pressed against the wall, moaning in ecstasy. I could feel my cheeks beginning to heat at the thought and quickly looked away. Thankfully, my father didn't seem to notice my discomfort and just nodded approvingly. 

"Well I am certainly pleased to see you boys getting along so splendidly!" He exclaimed with a smile. 

"Yes of course. Harry is quite the company." Louis spoke while grinning at me mischievously.

This conversation could not end soon enough. I felt like I was slowly suffocating and the room suddenly felt much too small. Much to my relief, my father stood up and started towards the door. I let out a shaky breath I wasn't aware I was holding. But of course my ease was only momentary for my dad turned around right before he was about to leave. "Ah one last thing, Louis. Since you two seem to be getting along so well, I would like to extend an invitation to dinner at our home tomorrow night." He smiled. I felt my heart drop in my chest and my breath catch in my throat. I can't even begin to fathom what would happen if Louis came over. But there was no way I could protest without seeming suspicious. Also, maybe if Louis managed to behave my dad would believe he had some quick change of heart and wouldn't force this friendship. Friendship. Could the term even describe what we were? I may not have a lot of experience in the friend area but I was pretty certain friends don't mock, belittle and torture each other. And I was almost positive friends don't typically corner you in a room and force themselves on you until you wither away to a puddle of desire and longing. No, friends definitely didn't do that.

I turned to face Louis, gauging his reaction. Of course he was grinning ear to ear in delight. "Why thank you Pastor Styles, I would be honored to have dinner with you and your lovely family." He cooed while simultaneously shooting me a cheeky grin.

 "Perfect. See you tomorrow night around 6." He said before turning and leaving once and for all.

I let out a huff and glared at Louis, who just chuckled in response. He stood from his seat to stand in front of me. I remained silent in my chair arms crossed, scowling at him. He moved between my legs and leaned down to look into my eyes. The stupid butterflies fluttering in my stomach made in awfully hard to remain mad. Louis reached down and rubbed his thumb along my bottom lip. "Don't scowl like that, it's not very becoming." He teased.

 I shook my head and turned away from him, still seething. "Oh come on, don't be like this." He coaxed. 

I glared up at him, "Do you even realize what almost just happened?? We were almost caught! The repercussions would be horrendous if anyone found out!" I hissed. Louis just smirked with a gleam in his eye. 

"Yes, but we didn't get caught." He just shrugged as if it were nothing.

 "Are you crazy? You must be insane. It all makes sense now." I sneered. "Oh stop being so damn melodramatic. Not like it's anything that hasn't happened to me before." He rolled his eyes.

His words echoed through my head. Nothing he hasn't done before. I know it shouldn't bother me, but the small comment felt like a giant stab to my chest. How many times has Louis done this? I could feel the jealousy sweeping through me. I tried to brush it off and pushed Louis away from me before standing up. "Yeah well maybe some people don't enjoy getting in trouble and have enough decency to not fuck anything with a pulse." I spit before storming away. I barely make it five feet before Louis grabs my hand and pulls me back with enough force to make me crash into his hard chest.

 He placed his hands on my shoulders to steady me. I expect him to be angry after my comment but to my surprise his face holds a look of amusement. It pisses me off even more that my words seem to have no effect on him while his words always impact me tremendously. Yet again his words catch me off guard, "You're so sexy when you're all riled up, I like a good fight." His voice spoke lowly in my ear. I shivered at his words and pulled away. I turned to leave before he could assault me with his dirty words again.

As I walked away I felt a strong hand grab my ass. I gasped in surprise and turned to look at a pleased Louis, showcasing a cheeky smile.

"See you tomorrow babe."

A/N

Hello!! Sorry I took so long to update I've been super busy with school ugh. But I'm on break this week so I'll be updating very soon. :) Thanks for reading ily