Prologue

A/N

Wow I was really sloppy when I started this so bare with me ok. It gets much much better. Enjoy!!

Ps there are some private chapters (oops)
so you might wanna follow me & just message me if you need the link!

"Yes father, I understand" Harry mumbled for what seemed like the thousandth time that week. Constantly being lectured about premarital sex and homosexuality was just one of the many perks of being the pastor's son.

"I just wanted to make myself clear about this Harry. I see the lustful look in those girl's eyes when you walk around here. Sinners, all of them."

"Yes sir" Harry rolled his eyes as he turned around to leave his father's office.

Little did the pastor know it wasn't the promiscuous girls he should be worried about, but a charmingly handsome trouble maker named Louis Tomlinson.

*Louis's pov*

"Mumm" Louis whined from the passenger seat as he pulled his grey beanie further down his head."You can't seriously being going through with this right now."

"Oh but I can" She snapped. "This has gone too far this time Louis. I mean getting caught having sex in the school bathroom again by your principle? Really. You're lucky you were only suspended they easily could have expelled you from yet another school.You have crossed a line this time. We can't keep going through this until you've been kicked out of every school in London! Plus Dr. Roy agrees this is good for you."

Louis bit his lip as he tried to hide his smirk at the memory. No, he did not regret it one bit. So what if he enjoyed sex? Just because he liked to have a good fuck now and then did not mean he was a sex crazed addict that needed therapy and apparently God. Okay, maybe he did have sex more, hell a lot more than the average person but who cares? He just appreciated the act of pleasure and a nice, fit boy. But he definitely did not need to attend church to get help. All he needed right now was a tight little ass around him. Shit, he'd even settle for a mouth at the moment. It'd been a week since his little incident and he's been on lock down since.

"Well here we are" Louis's mum woke him from his dirty thoughts when they pulled up to the church. "Please be good honey, I'm begging you. I'll be back later to pick you up."

"Fine. Whatever." Louis grumbled as he got out of the car. He looked up at the great white building and sighed, this was going to be hell. He chuckled at the irony as he entered the church.

Louis walked into the sanctuary and slumped down into the closest seat. He so did not belong here with his tight, dark clothing and tattoos littering his body. Everyone in the room looked as if they were stuck in the wrong century with modest, hideous clothing. His eyes suddenly stopped scanning when they landed on a pair of mesmerizing green ones meeting his own. The young boy's cheek's glowed and he instantly turned away. Louis hummed as he drank in the boy's tall figure and divine chocolate curls. He immediately imagined the sound of the boy's soft moans as he raked his hands through them and tugged at the ends. And don't even get him started on that endless torso. Louis could tell from here how long and lean it was, begging for someone to clutch on to it and claw until its painted red. A body like that was made to be claimed and marked up.

Louis was snapped out of his wonderful trance when the pastor began speaking up front. "And now I would like to invite my son Harry on stage to read today's passage." The curly-haired beauty stood up from his seat and took a wary glance towards Louis before beginning towards stage.

An evil smirk consumed Louis's features. Harry. Louis repeated in his head. Very fitting. So the enticing boy was the pastor's son, huh?

Maybe church wouldn't be so bad after all.

A/N

Hi! This is basically the prologue of an idea I've been meaning to write for a while now. So let me know if you guys like and want me to continue! Thank you!!