Chapter 26

huge thank you to han for the lovely trailer above wOw I'm in pain ok ily

sorry this update is all over the place idek sorry bUT I highly recommend listening to my new sex w harry playlist while reading it (on the side or search sex w harry/ cuddlebugharry 8tracks) 

is that a spoiler idk you should expect it from me by now anyways ok enjoy!!

Harry's POV

I struggled to keep my eyes from sliding shut as I lazily brushed my teeth. I was beyond exhausted and the realization that it was only Monday morning and I had an entire week of school to go was seriously making me want to crawl back into my inviting bed. The only thing that kept me from doing so were thoughts of seeing Louis. He was the only thing that got me out of bed anymore and it was really starting to concern me. I always swore I wouldn't be one of those pathetic, dependent people but I couldn't help myself. Louis made every day brighter. 

I finished up in the bathroom and jogged down the stairs where Louis would surely be. I didn't even need to look to know he'd be sitting in his flashy car waiting for me. After a quick goodbye to my mother I skipped out the door and climbed in the passenger seat. "Morning." I sang, pulling my bag onto my lap and smiling at Louis. 

"There is nothing good about this morning." Louis grumbled, tugging his beanie further down onto his disheveled hair before pulling out of the driveway. 

"What's got you in such a bad mood?" I inquired timidly. It felt like ages since Louis has lashed out and I really didn't want to be on the receiving end of it this morning.

"I fucking hate school." He groaned, "Can we just skip? We can go back to my place..."

"Louis, no." I shook my head. "You know I can't miss school. And you can't either. You're in danger of failing a class." I reasoned quickly. I knew that if I let him talk any longer he'd somehow convince me that skipping school was a good idea and that I wanted to do it. He could probably convince me to jump off a cliff if he really wanted to. 

"Whatever." Louis rolled his eyes sassily. 

"Speaking of which, we still have that project to do. It's due this week and we have barely started." I groaned, running a hand through my hair. I already knew Louis wasn't going to be much help. He was more of a distraction if anything. I'd most likely end up doing the whole assignment myself. 

"God it's too early for your shit, Harry." Louis muttered, pushing a cigarette between his rosy lips and lighting it. He stared straight ahead with an annoyed expression as he blew out toxic clouds of smoke. 

I instinctively leaned back, whip lashed from his harsh words. "You're going to die from those. That is if you don't kill us driving so recklessly." I griped, rolling down my window. I hated the smell almost as much as I hated Louis' attitude right now. 

"Would you please quit with your incessant bitching?"  Louis scoffed, taking another drag from the nasty thing. 

A hundred snappy replies ran through my head but I chose to just keep my mouth shut. It was absolutely impossible to reason with Louis when he was in one of his moods. Me talking would only make matters worse. I remained silent, staring out the window until we reached the school. We pulled into Louis' usual spot and he carelessly flicked the cigarette butt out his window before climbing out. I didn't fail to notice how he stomped to the front of the car and stared at me expectantly instead of opening my door like he usually did. I slung my bag over my shoulder and brushed past him, pissing him off even more.