Chapter 8

Louis's POV

I leaned back against the cool leather seat and let out a deep sigh. I wasn't sure if it was from content, frustration, or possibly both. Sure, the surprise kiss I left Harry with had me completely blissed out. But on the other hand, I was still extremely frustrated. Sexually frustrated that is. Every moment of my day was spent imagining what Harry's tight ass would feel like around my cock. What that pretty little mouth of his would feel like wrapped around me. I longed to hear the beautiful sound of moans escaping his plump lips as I tugged on his curls. 

I could feel my knuckles slowly turning white as I tightened them around the steering wheel. This was getting old real quick. I reached down and turned up the radio, blasting some music in attempt to block out the thoughts of Harry's soft lips pressed against mine. The kiss we had shared let me giddy like a damn school boy. It was so delicate and special, just like him.

Fuck. No. This wasn't happening. Louis Tomlinson does not have crushes. More importantly, I definitely did not develop a crush on the fucking pastor's twink of a son. I never had crushes, just flings. Relationships just weren't my thing. Why go through all the feelings and bullshit when you could just fuck and move on to the next? Relationships were a huge waste of time. My family history only proves this theory true. If love was real then why did my prick of a father walk out without even a second glance? No, someone in love wouldn't do that. 

I slammed my foot on the gas pedal, my fast car picking up speed. I needed to get out of here: get away from everything. A general rule of mine was to not think or care, both things I've been doing much too often lately. Fortunately, it was nothing a good night out couldn't fix.

Once I arrived at my flat, I wasted no time ripping off the horribly formal clothes. After carelessly throwing on some dark skinny jeans and a bane tee, I reached for my phone. I quickly scrolled through my contact list filled with endless one night stands until I found the number I was looking for.

"Hello? Louis?"  A voice shouted on the other line. I could barely hear him over the loud bass in the background. 

"Hey, Niall. What's up?" I spoke while pulling on my favorite pair of converse. 

"Louis! Heyy man. I'm having a party. Why don't you come over? I haven't seen you in ages!" Niall half yelled, half slurred in my ear. Leave it to him to already be drunk.

"It's been a week." I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, mate. You coming or not?" Niall asked.

"Yeah yeah I'll be there in ten." I muttered before hanging up. 

I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind me. This is exactly what I needed, I tried to convince myself as I sped towards Niall's house. A night of fun and relaxation to take my mind off things.  

The drive was all too short and before I knew it I was sitting in the driveway, staring up at the big house. The party was already at full blast and I could hear the loud music thumping. I was surprised the cops haven't already showed up. I took a deep breath and started towards the front door. I paused right before entering, running a hand through my messy hair and pushing my shoulders back confidently. I was finally in my element again. I knew how to act here: cocky, arrogant and powerful.