Chapter 23

Harry’s POV

I woke with a yawn and leisurely stretched out my limbs after detangling them from Louis’. “Crap.” I startled, glancing at the clock on his bedside table. It was already half past five. “Louis, wake up!” I shook his shoulder gently.

“So you can willingly suck me off like a little slut, but you can’t curse?” Louis scoffed in his raspy morning voice.

“Shut up. We have to go.” I said, ignoring his comment and the heat pooling inside of me. 

“We don’t have to go to school.” Louis pointed out. “Come on. Let’s just stay in bed.” He pleaded, pulling me back down to his side. As tempting as lounging around Louis’ house naked all day sounded, I really didn’t want to get behind in school when I just transferred. My parents would surely kill me.

“No. I can’t miss class.” I sighed, trying to convince myself more than Louis.

“Well that’s too bad because I’m not letting you go. You’re my prisoner.”  Louis grinned devilishly.

“Seriously Louis I-” Before I could even finish my sentence Louis rolled over on top of me and grabbed my hands, pulling them above my head.

“You’re not going anywhere Mr. Styles.” I opened my mouth to argue, only to choke on my words when he began kissing up my exposed neck. I tried to tug my hands free but Louis’ vice like grip just tightened. “You know I have a set of handcuffs, I could get them out if you’d like. In fact I’ve been thinking about using them on you. Dreaming really.” He winked before leaning in to catch my bottom lip between his teeth.

My thoughts ran wild of what that would be like. Me sprawled out on Louis’ bed, chained and unable to move. I groaned at the wicked fantasy and parted my lips, giving Louis full access. “yeah, you’d like that huh? Chained up and fucked like the little church slut that you are.”

Louis’ dirty words echoed in my head and fueled the fire that was blazing in my core. I wiggled some more again, desperate. Desperate to touch him. Desperate to be touched. I longed for anything, really.

“Too bad that’ll have to wait though. Wouldn’t want to be late for school.” Louis smirked, rolling off of me and standing from the bed. I stared up at him in disbelief and annoyance. I knew Louis was cruel, but I never thought he’d be that cruel. He chuckled loudly at my expression and held out a hand to me. I glared at it in irritation. It wasn’t fair, he couldn’t just work me up like that then leave me hanging. “Oh come on, babe. You’re the one that didn’t want to stay in bed.” I crossed my arms disobediently and glared at the sheets. “Fine, be that way then.” Louis leaned down and scooped me up bridal style, lifting me from the bed. 

“Louis!” I shouted, even though I secretly loved it. In all honesty, there was no where I’d rather be than Louis’ arms. I clutched his toned arms and yelled in protest. He cut me off with a small kiss as he carried me into the large bathroom connected to his room. “Hm shower or bath” Louis mussed, standing between the two.

“Bath.” Louis said at the same time I said “Shower.”

“Ah but spoiled little princesses take baths.” Louis reasoned, walking toward the huge Jacuzzi style bathtub. I crinkled my nose at the pet name. “Well good thing I’m not a princess.” I derided.

“But you’re my princess.” Louis persisted, setting me down on the edge of the tub. I wanted to vomit at his cuteness. Not only for the pet names, but everything in general. It all felt so domestic. Sleeping with Louis, waking up with Louis, getting ready with Louis. Everything. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around my knees as Louis filled the tub with hot water and expensive looking liquids. I was secretly thrilled he chose a bath over a shower. The bubbling jets looks heavenly. I tentatively dipped my toes in the water, testing it out. It was the perfect temperature. I slipped into the water quickly before Louis could manhandle me anymore. It was just big enough for Louis to join me comfortably. I sighed and sank down until only my head was above the water. “See? I know my baby.” Louis grinned. I was too relaxed to even argue. “Come here” Louis cooed, outstretching his arms. I moved across the short space until my back pressed against his strong chest. Louis poured some shampoo into his palm and began working it through my hair. His fingers felt luxurious massaging my scalp and I couldn’t help but to let my head fall back onto his shoulder. “Love your curls” Louis hummed into my neck, pressing a sweet kiss there.