Chapter 25

Hi guys sorry about the lack of updates my laptop is currently broken and still at the store being fixed it is a very hard time for me without my baby prayers are welcomed anyways enjoy ily

oH also remember to listen to my larry playlist while reading for the ultimate heart wrenching feels :-) link on the side

Harry's POV

I bit down on my lip roughly in an attempt to keep the laughter from erupting out of me in the middle of church. It was just so hard not to cackle at the sight of Louis being dunked into the water wearing that ridiculous robe. He resembled a soaking wet cat- drenched and pissed. His dripping fringe clung to his forehead and tiny water droplets ran down his face. I couldn't believe it. Louis Tomlinson was being baptized before my very own eyes. Maybe god does exist.

I watched intently as Louis rose back up while my father spoke the final prayer. My cheeks blazed at the thought of what had occurred in that very water less that twenty four hours ago. If only they knew. Once it was over Louis hurriedly scampered off the stage, only after throwing me a knowing glance. I stared down at my hands and pretended not to notice.

The service finally ended and I rushed off toward the back room where I knew Louis would be waiting. I pushed open the door to find him fully dressed again, towel drying his hair. Upon noticing my entrance, he dropped the towel and walked over to me. "The things I do for you." He murmured, shaking his head and grabbing my hand to pull me closer. "But it was worth it to experience the pleasure of fucking you in water." I didn't think I would ever get used to his crude language. "Louis." I scoffed, embarrassed. "Harry." He replied, mocking my tone as he leaned in to capture my lips. With a heavy sigh, I pulled away before things could get too heated. Messing around yesterday was one thing but doing it now, on a Sunday when half the town was in the same building, was an entirely different situation.

"Well I should probably head home." I sighed.

"No way. After the hell I was put through today you're definitely hanging out with me." Louis demanded, tightening his grip on my hand. I looked away from him and stared out the window, trying to keep the laughter down. I couldn't help but let a slight smirk slide across my face. "Something funny, Styles?" Louis quirked an eyebrow at me questioningly. I bit my lip and shook my head feverishly, still refusing to meet his gaze. Louis reached up and grasped my jaw with his free hand. My green eyes met his blue ones and I lost it. The laughter bubbled out of me and filled the room. My hand flew to my mouth but even the barrier couldn't muffle my giggles.

"Are you laughing at me?" Louis seethed, but there was a glimmer of amusement in his sparkling eyes.

"No, I'm laughing at the other hard core bad boy that just got baptized." I gasped through my laughing rage.

"You are feeling much too daring today, Harry." Louis tsked, running his finger along my jawline.

"Sorry. I just can't take you seriously after seeing that." I admitted after my laughter died down.

"Yeah well you won't be laughing later when I bend you over and fuck you until you can't walk." Louis shrugged nonchalantly. Fear and longing pooled inside of me. "You wouldn't." I gulped.

"Try me." Louis provoked, "Now come on. I'm going to prove to you just how punk rock I am." He turned and strutted out of the room, expecting me to follow. I would love to say I was independent, but of course I obediently followed, curiosity taking over. I wondered what Louis meant by that and where we were going. By the sound of things, it couldn't be good.

I realized we had been driving for quite some time when I noticed the blur of the town sign as we sped past. I couldn't recall ever really leaving the town's limits. I never really had a reason to-everything we needed was right here. Louis' house on the outskirts near the wealthy area was the furthest I had ever gone. I sat up a little straighter and took in my surroundings. Soon we were whizzing by larger buildings and fancier restaurants squeezed between quaint little boutiques. "It's so... big." I mussed quietly.