Chapter 41: Black

*Both Robert and Hannah wish you, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016!

Chapter 41: Black

-Don't be fooled by what you see. Be fooled by what you can't see.

Hannah Charles

Pain, a feeling I was used to but sadly, my body wasn't immune to it. My skin burnt like freaking hell. My nerves were pulsating through my veins. That freaking ex-girlfriend bitch threw hot liquid at me, how dare she! I badly wanted to launch myself at her but my hands hurt terribly. I couldn't move them. They felt numb as a statue.

My vision started to blur as a crowd gathered around me. I heard someone shouted called the ambulance and another person cussed. I tried to search the crowd for Vienna but I couldn't spot her. I saw a blur image of Hayden moving past the crowd towards me.

Dang! I need to get away from here.

I tried to move my legs but they wouldn't budge. I stared at my feet, wondering why they wouldn't move. My feet seemed perfectly fine except it appeared blurry. I closed my eyes for a second. I opened them again, my feet were foggy. Everything else were foggy; grey and black.

What's happening to me?

Then I heard a faint sound. It sounded as if someone was laughing. I looked ahead knowing well it would be Vienna. But to my surprise, it was someone in an orange jumpsuit. I gasped, "You!" Before I got the chance to continue my sentence, everything went black.

Robert Hugh Patrick

"Hannah! Hannah! Wake up?" Justin Beeber was cradling her in his arms, patting her cheeks.

Fuck! I went to chase Vienna out of here, call in security and I came back to see this sleek scamp holding her as if he was her boyfriend. How did he even get to her so fast? Wasn't he singing or dancing, whatever he was doing?

I ran my hand thought my hair contemplating what to do. Hannah had fainted. Vienna said she had no idea what liquid she threw. She meant to throw it at me, that hoe! I must get Hannah to the hospital. But first, I needed to get Beeber's dirty hands off her.

"I called the ambulance. They're on the way," said Jared who seemed to be panting.

"We can't wait for the ambulance, look at her!" muttered Eleana, caressing her head.

Hannah was pointing at someone unconsciously. She was murmuring something but I couldn't hear it. I saw someone moved in the crowd, but I couldn't get a better vision.

"Jared, please order your men to escort the others out. I don't want anyone near her."

Jared nodded his head and immediately went to talk to his bouncers.

"We need to take her now, I'm afraid she passed out," explained Justin Beeber.

I approached him, "Don't you think I know that?" I exclaimed. Did Beeber think I was a fool? "Now, please let me take my girlfriend. I need to get her to the emergency." I had no idea why I said she was my girlfriend but it was the only way to get him far from her.

Justin Beeber eyed me. He parted his lips to say something but he refrained from doing so. He just nodded his head and placed her in my arms.

I held her delicately in my arms. Her skin was cold; she looked paler than she did before. Jared men made way for me to exit the club. Eleana and Jared were both at my sides, escorting me.

"Get the car now!" ordered Jared to the valet.

"Yes sir, immediately sir."

"Jared, it's ok. I'll take my car." I told him.

"In your Ferrari?" Jared asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Where would you put her?"

"On the front seat, of course!" Why was Jared asking me all those questions?

"Rob, I'm afraid, you can't put her sit in the front."

"I can put her at the back."

"And how would you, Rob? Don't get me wrong, we're trying to help."

Eleana added, "She's passed out and looked at her hands, they're getting brownish. We need a bigger space with more oxygen for her.  We can put her in our car. She needs to lie down. You can drive if it makes you feel better."

Jared said placing his hand on my shoulder, "She's right, Rob. I'll drive. You seat in the front with me. Eleana will sit at the back with her." I let my ego past this one and nodded, "Okay but I'll sit at the back with her."

"Man, don't worry. She'll be alright." Jared patted my shoulder. "Come on, let's go. The car is here."

"How about my car?"

"I'll ask one of my men to bring it but I need your keys." Everyone knew how protective I was with my cars.

I hesitated. No one drove my car but me. I looked at Hannah, observing her. The skin of her hands was swelling.

"Okay, the keys are in her pocket."

Luckily Eleana was the one lifting her sweater up to fish in her pockets.

"Got it!" She threw the keys to Jared's man and said, "You two, follow us." The two securities who didn't allow Hannah to enter, nodded.

Eleana opened the rear door of the White BMW. I carefully placed Hannah on the leather seat. Eleana helped me to adjust her body. I went to the other side. I opened the door and lifted Hannah's head. I sat while placing her head on my lap.

Eleana took the passenger whereas Jared took the wheel.

Not long after, we reached the hospital. Jared drove in to the emergency room. The male nurses placed Hannah on the patient trolley and brought her in.

"You go up with her," Eleana instructed me. "Jared, you park the car while I fill in the forms."

I just said, "Okay. If they ask about her id..." Before I got a chance to finish, Eleana said, "I know, she has no id on her. Her pockets were empty."

"It's in..."

She cut me again. "It's ok, I'll manage. You just go to her, ok?"

"Okay, thanks for everything."

"No worries. Now go and take care of her."

I nodded and went into the hospital. I wondered if she passed out because of the burnt on her wrist or because of the drink  or because of what she saw. She was pointing at someone, I was definitely sure.

Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I know you were trying to protect me.

I tried to recall the everything. The way our body melted together. The way her skin tasted. I thought she would shove me away but she didn't. I was a hundred percent sure her drink was spiked.

Now, let's wait and see what the doctors say.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all!

Poor Hannah.

What do you think of this chappie?

Don't forget to give me your support if you want me to update sooner. So, what are you waiting for my monsters, Vote, Comment and Follow and Share!

Love y'all,

SweetAngelx