♧Chapter 5 : OMG, it's him!♧

Chapter 5: OMG, it's him!

"Don't give in; don't mellow yourself when someone smirks at you."

Hannah Charles

His electric cobalt eyes met mine. I glared deeply into them. They were strikingly blue. No overlapping from other colors of the spectrum were evident. Unlike Alex, his were extremely pure; as pure as the Memphian skies that never distinguished a storm.

His vivid irises pierced through my body, examining my every move. An electrifying sense slithered along my nerves. I shuddered staring into those delicious orbs while I struggled to breath; knowing dang well who he was, without any doubts.

He was the actor I was supposed to —

I knew the answer but still I was amazed by the Adonis physique my eyes were focusing at. His pictures on Google didn't do him any justice. Much to my dismay, he was way better looking than I thought. In fact, he was a dreamboat. If ice had eyes, they would melt at the sight of him. Frankly, my job would be easier if he wasn't that enthralling. I guessed faith had something else planned for me.

Regardless of how delicious he was, I wondered why he was staring at me to the point where he almost got hit by a cab. Didn't he know he should look left and right before crossing the road? Was I that hideous to get him knocked-out?

Seeing him taking steps forward, I quickly disregarded him as he kept his intimidating gaze on me. He didn't have to know how affected I was by him. Celebrities loved attention. And I wasn't one to give in. I tried my ultimate best to compose myself, eliminating any redness about to form its way to my cheeks. I pretended to be observing Tim as he was nearing me.

👉❤💙💚💛💜👈

I know it's a pretty short chappie.

Wait till you get to the next. *Wink*

Don't forget to Share, Vote and Comment