CHAPTER 55: Continuation- Shower part 4

@salon97 Thank you for saying I'm your favourite author. Really, Hugs and kisses to you.

A surprise birthday update to y'all. Oh yeah, it's my birthday today.  :D

CHAPTER 55: Continuation- Shower part 5

Hannah Charles

The nubs of my breast ached terribly as his fingers played with the string of my undies. In one swift tugged, they dropped on the floor. My chest heaved vigorously up and down, feeling the fabric between my feet.

Robert continued to stimulate his tongue around my lips, moistening them to the fullest. While his hands caressed my sides, going back and forth until they landed on my hips again.

No string. No Fabric. No panties.

I was completely naked from head to toes. My ancestors who were probably looking down at me from heaven must be shaking their heads in disapproval. But I didn't care.

He squeezed my hips.  I bit my lip lower lip, preventing his tongue to further stroke me.

"Sweetheart, what did I tell you about biting your lips? Robert laced out seductively, taking an earlobe in his mouth.

"No--" I couldn't say anything as I was concentrating on the movements of his hands and tongue. They were torturing me immensely.  His hands squeezed my hips again, then he let go. His fingers strolled to a small part on my waist, soothing the skin there. 

Regardlessly, he bit my poor earlobe, whispering, "What is that, sweetheart?

"Ah-No-thing!" It was hard to control myself when he was practically sucking my earlobe.

Meanwhile, his hands traveled lower. Within moments, he gently cupped my most intimate part. I gasped, clinging against his chest. His teeth gladly took my lower lip back in and bit it, releasing my poor ear.

"Fuck! You're so wet!" He murmured, his minty breath fanning my lips, "You're so responsive, sweetheart and I haven't worked my magic yet."

God, what do I say to that?

The pad of his thumb grazed the newly exposed skin. He ran his fingertips delicately over my damp core.

"Mhmm..." I tried to suppress my cries but hell, I lost freaking control over myself.

My legs jellied. My heart palpitated tremendously. My mind transported to a new world, a world of euphoria.

He gently caressed in between my moistening folds. Consequently, he added a little pressure.

"Robert!"

"Yes sweetheart, scream all you want." He rejoined, stroking my soft nubs wildly.

My hips quivered incredulously just as a rush of warm liquid gushed out. A distinct mew escaped from my lips.

I breathed out heavily, "D-did I just---"

He didn't let me finish my sentence. "Sweetheart, you just had an orgasm."

Instantly, my palm covered his lips. He uttered a word I wasn't used to hear. He took that opportunity to kiss the inside of my palm. God, he couldn't even spare my palm.

I slid my eyes shut for a minute, squeezing my tights in the process.  It took me a minute to register what I just did. I came all over his hand.

Freaking, dang, freaking tarts!

My cheeks heated up. I removed my hand from his lips at the same time, he removed his hand from my sacred place which no longer felt that sacred.

"How did it feel?" He enquired, taking a step away from my body.

How did I feel? How did I really feel? I just had my dang first orgasm and that too with a celebrity. What the hell should I say? It was awesome? Truth is- it's a new feeling. I don't even know how to describe it with words.

"I feel..." My tongue lost track of my words  as I peered at Robert taking off his sweatpants.

"What are you doing?" I queried, eyeing him.

"Taking off my pants. I can't possibly give you a shower in these." He tossed his pants behind him.

I gaped, really gaped. I was never someone who was fond of staring at the other half of a male's anatomy. I was pretty much settled on the upper area, namely the chest. But now, he stood across of me with just a pair of boxer. And god, my eyes could literally pop out from their sockets.

#_________________________________#

There is a continuation to this part. I need to know how did I do with this chappie?

How did I do on the intimate level?

Did I do anything wrong?

Like, God, did I make you hot?

I badly need to know from you smart readers- do tell me.

Please do forget to Vote, Comments and Share.
If I get more than 10 votes,  you'll get the next update sooner than expected.

Enjoy your lovely day :D