Chapter 69: Bodyguard Camp

I wish all my Chinese readers a very Happy Chinese New Year. Wish you all have a happy, healthy and prosperity year.

This is unedited. So beware. I'm going to go fast pace, skipping lots of unimportant details as I want to finish this book soon. Let me know what you think.

Chapter 69: Bodyguard Camp

"I miss you, Hannah Banana."

Hannah Charles

The golden wrapper shimmered under the sun rays. I shut the door of the sedan and placed it on my lap, discerning if I should open it at home or now. Too anxious about its content, I decided on the latter. My fingers itched with eagerness; they ripped the special material, not caring a bit about the quality. A note slipped off on my lap as soon as the substance was freed from the golden cover. I grasped the ivory paper and skimmed through it. Elegant cursive writing outlined the following;

Sweetheart,

I'm sorry to say this, but your phone was an old hag. The mobile technician quoted it was better buried than being resurrected. At least I tried to bring it back to life, right? You don't have to worry about a single thing. Your sim and contacts are uploaded to your new device. I added slight change; you'll have to find it out by yourself. Enjoy your new upgraded phone and call me as soon as you received this. I want to hear a proper 'Thank You'.

Robert

Robert certainly knew how to swirl both my mind and heart. It seemed his writing style adopted his imperious manners. He didn't have the audacity to compose a single note about the kiss; an apology would have been greatly appreciated. His last words made me choke on my own saliva. He expected me to call with a 'Thank you' in mind, how about a bastard instead? The last time we encountered each other, he ignored my presence, and now he wanted me to call. I'd not take that chance of submitting to his will, never.

I couldn't hold my curiosity any longer. I examined the unwrapped package. It appeared similar to the ones he gave his fans back on the Oprah show. A simple ivory rectangular box engraved with the words HTC 10. I opened it. My eyes widened at a slim gadget. With delicateness and caution, I took it out from its cradle. The color red gleamed as I flipped to view the back of the phone. It was stunning. The color was authentic. Robert had great taste in choosing a phone.

I think he deserved a thank you call from me, what do you think?

----

Ninja Camp wasn't a usual camp. I'd sweat continuously for the past three months. I had to be active in various fields. To say it was tiring was an understatement; it was rather fun, exciting and beneficial. This camp had given me an opportunity to learn and experience all kinds of self-defense techniques such as Krav-Maga, Defendo, and Systema. It reminded me of the Kids military training camp where dad used to send me when I was a toddler as he and mom were busy working. The coach taught us how to behave as a bodyguard. He mentioned it was important for us to remain professional at all time. I feared that the most. The occasional touching and allowing him to kiss me displayed how unprofessional I was, but I didn't let that get in the way. I was going to be a professional, trained and qualified bodyguard from now on, I'll have to start walking like one.

It was good to be back home. I missed Alex. I couldn't wait to meet him. It was hard to live three months without his coffee, his omelette, and his smile. My bags fell off my shoulders, tiredness began to kick in. I tapped on the door. No one responded. I knocked harder and again, no one responded. I sighed. Alex must be sleeping. After all, he had been busy planning his father's retirement party. I heard it's going to be huge. His father will pass down the throne to him. My eyelids dropped, sleep was about to take over. I should have told him I'll come home at 6 a.m. I fumbled in my bag for my phone. I searched for his number but instead, Robert number appeared. It was peculiar how all my contacts were in it except Alex's number. Someone else had the gut to put his number on my favorite list with a heart next to his capitalized name; ROBERT💖. I didn't let that trivial issue to bother since I knew Alex's number by heart. I saved his name and edited Robert's to bastard with an evil emoticon next to it; BASTARD😈. I scrolled to my favorite list and clicked on Papanana. It rang, I could hear it from where I was leaning, and then it stopped.

"He-llo, Han-nah..." Alex trailed in his sexy sleepy tone.

"Alex, wake up. I'm at the door." I tried to lower my tone, the neighbors wouldn't be happy if I disturbed their sweet dreams.

"Wh-at?" He drawled.

"For freaking sake, Alex, get up or else, I'll kick the door open." I couldn't manage my tone. I desired for a long hot bath. I missed the shower heater. Despite the sudden low temperature, the facility of heater seemed not to be in the Ninja Camp's list. One would be amazed by the quick showers I hosted just to avoid the freezing stream.

"Jeez Han, I'm coming, no breaking." He cut the line and I heard something smacked on the floor. Heavy footsteps shuffled towards the door.

A shirtless Alex stood at the other end of the door. "Good morning, Hannah Banana," he sang, "I miss you this much." His arms extended to show me the length he'd missed me. His exhausted ocean eyes gleamed and his lips curved into a cute boyish grin.

His forbidden muscles mocked my sight, too many lines to compliment his tone. I swore I tried to gaze away. "I miss you too, Alex."

His arms wrapped around my waist. He dragged me into his warm torso. My arms tangled around his neck, I drew my lips to his ear, whispering, "Al, you should brush your teeth."

He unlocked his hands from my hips, blabbering, "Not before I do this..."

The palms of his hands grabbed the back of my neck. His lips planted a kiss on my forehead. "I miss your exceptional wide forehead."

Too stunned by his kiss, he proceeded with the next one before I could react.

"I miss your smoky dark orbs." He kissed both the eyelids.

"Alex-" His name came out more like a whine.

"I miss your puffy cheeks. I love how they turned rosy when you blush."

"Oh, come on. That's not true. I don't blush." I stared at him in disbelieve. I wasn't one to blush.

"You're blushing right now, Han." My cheeks were on heat as I felt his soft lips grazing my skin. It was hard to deny what he just said when all his kisses did really make me blush.

"I miss these juicy, sweet rims. I admire the way they carve up when you say my name." His pupils focused on my lips and I realized what he was up to when he brought his lips closer.

"Al-"

👉💟💝💓💜💛💙💚❤️💘💗👈

Lots of love,